It is certain that when they look neat and beautiful they influence our confidence. Nails, more than an aesthetic element are an important component in our body and therefore require specific care. In this sense, to get perfectly painted nails you must apply a top coat after nail polish.
Tips for perfect nails at home
A professional result can be achieved at home if you use the right products and choose the right moment to relax. Follow our tips and get the perfect color without imperfections.
- Start by filing your nails. Without overdoing it, use a file and shape your nails as desired. This is an extremely important step since it not only removes impurities and dead cells but also strengthens them.
- Next, moisturize the cuticles with a specific cream for this function. In this way, it reinforces the protection of the nails, preventing them from weakening.
- Apply a layer of protective base coat. Those who think this step is a waste of time are wrong! A base coat helps to protect the nail from the chemicals in the nail polish and at the same time promotes a better fixation of the polish.
- Then comes the most awaited moment: the application of the chosen nail polish. To avoid embarrassment, we recommend resting your hands on a flat, spacious surface.
- Finally, for a boost of light and shine, apply a top coat. This is a fundamental process that will also preserve the integrity of the nail polish, allowing the nail polish to dry faster, as well as reinforcing its durability.