Aveeno baby hair and body wash
Aveeno Baby Hair and Body Wash gently cleanses baby’s delicate skin, from head to toe, without leaving it dry, thanks to its star ingredient, colloidal oatmeal, and oat essence. As such, it leaves the hair soft, shiny, and easy to comb. Since it has a gentle formulation it allows for daily use.
Your baby needs the best skincare and, therefore, Aveeno Baby products were designed with the best of science and nature. So, carefully selected ingredients to ensure that you can care for, wash and comfort your baby at the same time. Daily.
For this purpose it is mainly composed of:
- Colloidal Oats. Reduced to a powder produced by finely grinding oats, colloidal oats are known for their moisturizing properties. Since it assists in preventing water loss. In addition, it is also recognized as prebiotic par excellence with the ability to support the growth of microorganisms that naturally exist in the microbiome of a baby’s skin* (*in vitro test).
- Oat Extract. Oat grain extract is a liquid produced from the oat plant. As such, naturally rich in avenanthramides, it is rich in antioxidants and soothing properties.
- > Cleanses without leaving the baby’s skin dry.
- > Can be used daily.
- > Developed for newborn skin.
- > Paediatrician tested.
- > Free from dyes, soap, and alcohol.
- > Also suitable for babies who may be prone to eczema.
Aveeno Baby Body and Hair Wash
Indicated for baby’s sensitive skin as well as scalp. For daily use.
How to use – skin specialist opinion
Use daily in the bath, from the baby’s first day. Choose to use lukewarm water when bathing your baby.
Place a small amount of Aveeno Baby Body and Hair Wash in your hand and gently massage your baby’s scalp and body skin. Immediately after, remove with the bathwater. I recommend avoiding body sponges and washcloths.
Finally, dry the skin gently with the towel, do not rub. This product, when used in conjunction with Aveeno Baby Face and Body Lotion, helps to improve the balance of the skin’s microbiome so that it looks healthy and more resilient from day one.
Learn more about Aveeno products here.