Barral mother protect anti-stretch marks body cream with almond oil
Barral mother protect anti-stretch marks body cream is an ideal emollient cream to support all the changes your body goes through during pregnancy. In this way, it moisturizes while reinforcing the elasticity and softening the skin. In other words, it prevents stretch marks during and after pregnancy.
Based on the original Barral body cream formula, it improves the preservation of water in the deeper layers of the skin. Therefore it helps in the regeneration and maintenance of the skin from its deepest layers.
With sweet almond oil and white beeswax, the skin is hydrated and more elastic, preventing the formation of stretch marks.
With a rich texture, this highly nourishing cream is composed of active agents rigorously selected for their powerful moisturizing action. Namely sweet almond oil and white beeswax, which when combined will provide a boost to the skin’s elastin and collagen. As a result, the skin is immediately smoothed and lastingly nourished.
It is most certainly a mom’s favorite choice!
- > Reinforces the cutaneous barrier.
- > Increased elasticity (prevention of stretch marks and increased skin tonicity).
- > Reinforces the elastin and collagen fibers.
- > Hydrates deeply.
How to use Barral mother protect anti-stretch marks body cream?
Start using the product from the first weeks of pregnancy and extend until 30 to 45 days after giving birth. Apply both morning and evening.
Immediately after cleansing the body properly, apply Barral mother protect with sweet almond oil to the areas most affected during pregnancy. Namely belly, breasts, thighs, hips, and buttocks.
- Belly: gently massage in circular movements around the belly button, clockwise.
- Breasts: Spread the cream between the armpits and the sternum, in the same way, and in a gentle manner.
- Thighs, hips, and buttocks: apply the cream firmly from the bottom up. This way you will boost circulation and therefore avoid fluid retention.
Learn more about Barral products here.