Caudalie Contouring Concentrate Oil, a contouring regimen for body shaping…
The Caudalie Contouring Concentrate Oil is a toning body oil that leaves skin firmer and smoother. To do so, it has a formula rich in essential oils and grapeseed oil that will eliminate toxins and excess water. Thus improving the appearance of cellulite.
Its vegan formula, with 99% ingredients of natural origin, helps to eliminate fat deep down, perfect the silhouette, and attenuate the orange peel effect.
Ideal for smoothing and toning the body, the slimming concentrate has a formula rich in stimulating active ingredients which act on the 4 key areas of the body to reduce the “orange peel” appearance of cellulite. That is, on the belly, thighs, hips, and buttocks.
For this purpose, it is composed of:
- Grape-seed oil of 100% natural origin. Since it is extracted by cold pressing, this active ingredient is naturally nourishing and antioxidant.
- Meanwhile, the essential oil cocktail is composed of 6 active ingredients of 100% natural origin: organic lemon, organic rosemary, organic cypress, organic juniper berries, as well as organic geranium, and organic lemongrass. Together, these ingredients will perform a draining, toning as well as decongesting action.
Quickly absorbed, it gives a satiny finish while enveloping the skin in a pleasant, relaxing fragrance.
Its natural fragrance of lemon, citronella, rosemary, and juniper berries will envelop you in its energizing and toning notes.
Caudalie Beauty Tips
Caudalie has developed a clinically proven Slimming Program to effectively reshape the body. This program includes 4 essential steps:
- 1.º Crushed Cabernet Scrub. The first step in the body redefining routine. Therefore, you should exfoliate your skin 2 to 3 times a week. As a result, you will not only remove dead surface cells but also improve the penetration of Vinosculpt.
- 2º. Vinosculpt Lift & Firm Body Cream.
- 3.º body modeling with the Contouring Concentrate. Apply once a day. Preferably at night. You will notice improvements in skin tone.
- 4.º drainage of the tissues with the Organic Herbal Tea. Finally, this product is for a draining action. Therefore, you should dilute 3 sachets in 1.5L of water. Drink throughout the day.
How to use Caudalie Contouring Concentrate Oil?
The Body Slimming Concentrate (Step 2) is a dry body oil whose results show a reduction in thigh circumference of up to 3.8 cm.
To enhance the action, I recommend adding a few drops of the Slimming Concentrate to the Crushed Cabernet Gommage. You will immediately see smoother skin.
On the other hand, if you prefer to use it alone, just after showering, apply the concentrate to wet skin. Then dry with a towel. Wait a few minutes before getting dressed.
Important: this product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Learn more about other Caudalie products here.