Endocare expert drops depigmenting protocol
Endocare expert drops depigmenting protocol is composed of two synergetic care products which, when combined in the care routine (day and night) enable the recovery of an ideally luminous and uniform complexion. It thus includes 2 products of serum texture: Endocare expert drops illuminating serum and Endocare expert drops Pigment Balance serum.
It prevents, repairs, and protects against skin damage. The skin is visibly rejuvenated as a result.
With the primary objective of smoothing wrinkles and expression lines as well as attenuating the signs of aging, expert drops care combines 2 distinct, yet perfectly complementary care products that compose an effective anti-aging treatment routine. Moreover, this range features a combination of refined active ingredients and patented technologies that not only smooth but also rejuvenate facial skin.
Therefore, by perfectly blending into the skin, it will offer an illuminating, antioxidant as well as depigmenting action.
Endocare expert drops illuminating serum
- SCA Biorepair and Edafence®. Technology with repairing and antioxidant properties. Thus, it accelerates the regeneration and recovery of aging and damaged skin while restoring smoother skin.
- Stabilized Vitamin C. A powerful antioxidant that not only protects the complexion from external aggressions but also diminishes the appearance of existing blemishes (while preventing new ones from forming). In addition, it will be responsible for brightening the skin.
Endocare expert drops serum Pigment Balance
- Azelaic System and Tranexamic Acid. With an excellent anti-spot and brightening action, these two actives help regulate the production of melanin and therefore reduce the number of existing spots and/or dark spots. They also prevent the formation of new ones.
- Retinol fused with Bakuchiol. Lastly, they will be ingredients responsible for stimulating cell renewal and thus attenuate the signs of skin aging.
Radiant, smooth, even skin as a result.
How to use Endocare expert drops?
Suitable for all skin types, this protocol is ideal for skin lacking radiance, uneven tone, and blemishes. Or otherwise subject to environmental aggression.
Skin Expert Opinion
First of all, cleanse your skin thoroughly. To do this, we recommend using Endocare hydractive. Gentle and effective care perfectly adapted to facial and eye skin.
Then apply the serums evenly to the skin on your face and neck while making circular movements. In the morning you should apply the Endocare expert drops illuminating serum. In the evening, the indicated care is the Endocare expert drops serum Pigment Balance.
- Shake the package before use.
- It is recommended to use very high sunscreen during the day. In addition, it is normal to feel a slight burning sensation during the first few applications. In case of irritation due to the high concentration of actives, you should space out the applications or stop them.
- Avoid contact with eyes and contour areas and mucous membranes.
- Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Learn more about Endocare products here.
If you have already tried our product leave your opinion in the comments.