La Roche Posay Pigmentclar UV SPF30 Anti-Dark Spots Day Cream…
La Roche Posay Pigmentclar UV SPF30 Anti-Dark Spots Day Cream works on the disappearance of dark spots and evens out the complexion, having a long-lasting effect. With a creamy but fluid texture, in addition to acting on hyperpigmented spots, it offers SPF30 for daily protection in order to prevent the darkening of existing spots.
The truth is that UVA radiation and Pollution induce oxidative stress in the skin. As a consequence, there is an imbalance in melanocytes and oxidation of the surface melanin present in keratinocytes. Therefore, it is important to combine the anti-dark spots formula with antioxidant and pollution-repellent ingredients. That’s why La Roche Posay developed Pigmentclat UV with PhE-Resorcinol (potent anti-dark spots complex), LHA (micro-exfoliation), Niacinamide (lightening and soothing action), Mexoryl SX & XL (which provides great SPF30 sun protection) and Gingko Extract + Ferulic Acid (antioxidant action). Allied to an anti-pollution texture that prevents polluting particles from adhering to the skin.
- Phe-Resorcinol works directly under melanocytes, inhibiting melanin production and thus making it incredibly effective against dark spots. It is 1000 times more effective than Vitamin C*, 100 times more effective than Kojic Acid*, and it is as effective as the leading molecule used by dermatologists**.
- LHA, improves skin texture;
- Niacinamide, brightens skin tone.
- Innovative radiation protection system UVB SPF 30 – UVA with Mexoryl SX & XL effective against long UVA rays.
- Gingko Extract + Ferulic Acid Complex provides an effective antioxidant action.
- Anti-pollution texture prevents polluting particles from adhering to the skin.
- Reduces the intensity of pigmentation spots
- Evens out skin tone
- UVA/UVB protection
As a result, the skin over time becomes more even and smoother in texture.
How to use La Roche Posay Pigmentclar UV SPF30 Anti-Dark Spots Day Cream?
Start your beauty routine with the correct skin cleansing. Then apply the Pure Niacinamide 10 Serum which is formulated with 10% pure Niacinamide. This serum reduces the visibility of hyperpigmented spots and evens out skin tone.
After the serum, apply your eye contour. If your concern is dark circles, then Pigmentclar Eyes is an excellent option. Because in addition to regulating melanogenesis to help reduce dark circles under the eyes, it also helps to decongest the eye contour to fight against bluish discoloration.
Finally, apply La Roche Posay Pigmentclar UV SPF30 Anti-Dark Spots Day Cream. From the center of the face to the ends, covering the face and neck evenly. If you wish, you may apply your favorite make-up foundation afterward.
As a complementary treatment, we suggest exfoliating the skin twice a week. This step in your anti-dark spots beauty routine will make all the difference, as it will stimulate skin surface renewal. In addition to making the penetration of your anti-dark spot treatment more effective.
*In vitro test. PhE-Resorcinol was compared to Kogic Acid and Vitamin C in terms of the minimum concentration required to reduce 50% of basally expressed melanin in a melanocyte/keratinocyte co-culture.
**The combination of PhE-Resorcinol at 0.30% + LHA at 0.3% has an efficacy comparable to that of Hydroquinone at 4% in the pigmentation induced by UV radiation.
There are no reviews yet.