Lierac Sunissime After Sun Repair Body Milk with Global Anti-Aging Action
Lierac Sunissime After Sun Repair Body Milk is ideal for all skin types, that not only repairs skin from photoaging by providing intense smoothness but also prolongs the durability of an even tan.
Thanks to its light, melting, and moisturizing texture, the skin gains an intense smoothing effect as well as a beautiful tan. No pigmentation irregularities.
To repair the damage of sun exposure and prevent skin photoaging Lierac has developed the Sunissime range. Glamorous care set for the face and neck that will perform a powerful moisturizing and repairing action. In other words, it will effectively reverse the damage caused by sun exposure.
Thus it is developed from the following ingredients:
- Witch Hazel Extract is rich in anti-aging benefits, it can prevent wrinkles and sag from intensive sun exposure.
- Soothing Beautifying Complex with omegas 3 and 9, hyaluronic acid, and tan-activating peptides, which in synergy will smooth and beautify the skin. In this way, it is possible to recover from the sun’s aggressions, while preventing photoaging!
- Finally, the Cryo-Effect technology gives the Sunissime Balm a fabulous, melting texture that immediately reduces skin temperature by 3.8ºC. It is therefore the perfect ally for summer!
As a result, the skin is intensely regenerated, comforted as well as smooth.
How o use Lierac Sunissime After Sun Repair Body Milk?
Sunissime After-Sun Body Milk is an ideal moisturizing lotion for all skin types. Indicated to apply on the skin of the body ideally after bathing. For this, spread the After-Sun Milk through a gentle massage. Apply generously after each sun exposure. In the summer months, you can replace your usual moisturizer with Sunissime After Sun Body Milk and benefit from its skin-repairing and photo-aging preventive properties.
Combine the application of this body milk with the wonderful Sunissime After Sun Ultra Repair Serum. As well as Sunissime After Sun Rehydrating Repair Balm. In this way, it guarantees the repair of sun damage, prevents photoaging, and obtains intense smoothness on the skin.
- Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never fail to use after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. Since it will not only increase the duration of your tan and give luminosity to the skin but also prevent premature aging.
There are no reviews yet.