Lierac Sunissime After Sun Ultra Repair Serum Global Anti-aging Face Care
Lierac Sunissime After Sun Ultra Repair Serum is ideal for all skin types, which not only repairs skin from photoaging by providing intense smoothness but also prolongs the durability of an even tan.
With its fresh, fine texture, the serum contributes to an improved smoothness and appearance of the skin, while surrounding it with a pleasant scent of white flowers.
To repair the damage of sun exposure and prevent skin photoaging, Lierac has developed the Sunissime range. Glamorous care set for the face and neck that will perform a powerful moisturizing and repairing action. In other words, it will effectively reverse the damage caused by sun exposure.
Thus it is developed from the following ingredients:
- Witch Hazel Extract is rich in anti-aging benefits, it can prevent wrinkles and sag from intensive sun exposure.
- Soothing Beautifying Complex with omegas 3 and 9, hyaluronic acid, and tan-activating peptides, which in synergy will smooth and beautify the skin. In this way, it is possible to recover from the sun’s aggressions, while preventing photoaging!
- Finally, the Cryo-Effect technology gives the Sunissime Balm a fabulous, melting texture that immediately reduces skin temperature by 3.8ºC. It is therefore the perfect ally for summer!
As a result, the skin is intensely regenerated, comforted as well as smooth.
How to use Lierac Sunissime After Sun Ultra Repair Serum Global Anti-aging Face Care?
First, clean your skin perfectly. Then, with a gentle massage, preferably after bathing and with dry skin, apply the product. In this sense, start by distributing the product between the hands and then applying it to the face and body. You should apply generously after each sun exposure.
Combine the application of this balm with the wonderful Lierac Sunissime After Sun Rehydrating Repair Balm. As well as Sunissime After Sun Repair Milk. In this way, it guarantees the repair of sun damage, prevents photoaging, and obtains intense smoothness on the skin.
- Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never fail to use after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. Since it will not only increase the duration of your tan and give luminosity to the skin but also prevent premature aging.