Mesoestetic Bodyshock Push-Up restores firmness to the breasts and buttocks…
Mesoestetic Bodyshock Push-Up is a firming tightening cream with stimulating properties. Specially developed to restore firmness to the breasts and buttocks. Both areas consist of glands, fibers, and adipose tissue, which over the years have changed their shape and density, leading to the appearance of evident signs of sagging.
Bodyshock Push-Up is designed to repair the tissues of the breasts and buttocks that have lost elasticity and firmness over time due to hormonal changes, breastfeeding periods, pregnancy, weight changes, lifestyle, or natural causes.
The specific combination of active ingredients favors tissue repair and provides a preventive, corrective, and revitalizing action. This synergy has Kigelia africana fruit extract with skin firming action. It also combines with the Complex of hydrolyzed vegetable proteins and amino acids that create a molecular film on the skin promoting elasticity and smoothness. As well, Chlorella vulgaris is a powerful restructuring agent with anti-stretch marks action that helps to restore firmness to the skin by acting on the extracellular matrix. And finally, the complex of asiaticoside, mandecassic acid, and asiatic acid tones the skin and improves the appearance of stretch marks.
These toning, firming, and tightening ingredients work together, offering a professional treatment at home, which repairs and restructures the tissues, restoring firmness and turgidity to the breasts and buttocks.
How to use Mesoestetic Bodyshock Push-Up?
Apply in the morning and in the evening into clean and dry skin. Preferably once after bath to stimulate blood microcirculation.
- Breast Massage:
With both hands, spread the Bodyshock Push-Up from the center of the neckline to the top of the breasts with circular motions surrounding each breast. Repeat 3 times for each direction. Subsequently with one arm stretched, spread the cream with the opposite hand towards the breast to shoulder direction, to stimulate the support of the breast. Repeat 3 times and change the side.
- Buttock Massage:
With the palm of both hands, spread the Bodyshock Push-Up with straight strokes from below the gluteus upwards. Afterward repeat the movement, but with circular massages exerting a little pressure with the fingertips. Intensify the movements by massaging now with the knots of the hands. Always in the same direction, low to the top.
How to enhance the treatment?
The active ingredients with which the products in the bodyshock range are formulated are complementary, ensuring increased efficiency and improved results. However, it is important to mention the consistency in the treatment, as well as the adoption of measures aimed at reducing the accumulation of fats, such as a low-calorie diet and the practice of adapted physical exercise. The Bodyshock line then offers the following solutions to be able to combine:
- Bodyshock total reducer: anti-cellulite that favors the reduction of adipocytes and the accumulation of fat. Apply 1x daily in the morning.
- Bodyshock night reducer: reducer that facilitates the draining of excess fluids, taking advantage of the circadian rhythm and the receptivity of the skin during the night. Apply 1x daily at night.
- Bodyshock local reducer: enhancer that helps to reduce rebel fat in localized areas. Apply 1x daily, ideally before Total Reducer or Night Reducer.
- Bodyshock push-up: stimulates the metabolism and the firmness and elasticity of the skin, especially in the breasts and buttocks. Apply 1x daily.
- Bodyshock reducer pills: food supplement in capsules that inhibits the absorption of fat. Intensive and prolonged treatment. 1 capsule daily for at least 3 months.