Piz Buin Allergy Spf50 Facial Cream for Sun Sensitive Skin
Piz Buin Allergy Spf50 Facial Cream for Sun Sensitive Skin is a sunscreen that combines UVA/UVB sun protection filters with immediate and effective action and a soothing agent. Thus, developed especially for the sensitive skin of the face, it increases the skin’s resistance to the sun while protecting and hydrating it.
Quickly absorbed, it provides several hours of hydration while soothing and helping to prevent flaking.
Sun-sensitive skin, even with minimal exposure to the sun’s rays, can quickly experience tingling sensations and skin blemishes. Therefore, enjoying the sun is especially difficult for this type of skin. Specially developed to protect the complexion, the Allergy Spf50 Facial Cream has a highly effective formula, formulated with a set of innovative ingredients and technologies that allow your delicate skin to be perfectly protected from solar radiation while providing an anti-irritant action.
To this end, it is composed, above all, of:
- An advanced filter system that offers effective photostability as well as a broad spectrum of UVA and UVB protection.
- Feverfew, a plant of mountain origin is responsible for carrying out an effective soothing and antioxidant action. With a higher antioxidant activity than, for example, vitamin C or vitamin E, it not only helps to relieve skin redness but also to repair skin cells damaged by UV rays.
- Last but not least is the Calmanelle complex that strengthens the skin’s resistance to the sun while increasing the cells’ tolerance to it.
Water and perspiration resistant formula.
How to use Piz Buin Allergy Spf50 Facial Cream for Sun Sensitive Skin?
Apply Allergy Spf50 Facial Cream onto perfectly cleansed and hydrated skin at least 30 minutes before sun exposure. Combine the application of this face sunscreen with Piz buin moisturising sun lipstick extra care to prevent flaking and premature aging of the lips. As well as, Piz buin allergy spf50 sun sensitive body skin lotion.
Find more Piz Buin products here.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours (12h-16h). Nevertheless, you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours or whenever you shower, sweat, or rub your skin.
- Never stop using after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. It will not only increase the duration of your tan and brighten your skin, but also prevent premature aging.
- Keep babies and children away from direct sun exposure.
There are no reviews yet.