Important! Lyskin.com does not share or rent information contained in the database with third parties.
1. Information we collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you subscribe our newsletter, complete a purchase, when you register in our store, when you qualify to win a giveaway properly identified by our brand, or fill our skin diagnostics. In a more specific way we can collect the following information:
- Identity and contacts: It include the name, birthday, telephone contact, email address, delivery and billing address, taxpayer number, purchase history, contact history with our customer support team, favorite products, skin type and concerns, or any other personal information you provide to us deliberately.
- Transaction information: Depending on the type of payment selected at the time of purchase, we may collect information such as the name of the bank that used to make the payment, the type of card, part of the card number or associated account.
- Technical information: We may collect the Internet protocol (IP) address, login data (except for the keyword), browser type and version, location and time zone, language, operating system and access platform, whenever you access deliberate way to our site.
- Marketing and Communication: Include your preferences when receiving marketing communications from our store and your contact preferences.
- Social profile: we may collect public information related to your social profile and the social network used.
2. Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site or via our social media pages. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes the name, gender, telephone contact, email, age and date of birth, address, tax number, registration name, purchase history in our store, product preferences, your skin condition and concerns, contact information of friends you would like us to contact, and content you deliberately share with us like videos, photos, reviews, articles, comments, location, and friends.
3. How We Use The Information
We may use the information you provide us to adjust the communication we send, promote products of your interest, offer services related to your preferences, access your purchase history for maintenance or to help with any question, locate your purchases, change your data with your consent, answer your questions, process and invoice your purchases, provide support before, during and after the purchase and send invitations to special events.
We may also use the information you provide otherwise or for other purposes, but by a specific notice when collecting the information.
4. Cookies, Web Server Logs, Web Beacons and Google Analytics
Lyskin uses a variety of marketing, advertising and analytical tools for managing our company, with the aim of segmenting the offerings and helping our clients to find the product they are looking for or to make known a product that interests them. For this we use various technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags and cookies, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook Custom Audience service. Our ads are displayed according to our customers’ preferences (based on, for example, the history of products visited on our site).
Lyskin also uses Google Analytics services to track page views, navigation paths, and other details of your visit so that we can improve the way our site operates.
We use Web Server Logs services, that can additionally collect information about the address of web pages that have forwarded to our site and the IP of your device.
Note: You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics by installing the browser plugin available from: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. Newsletters and Text Messaging
If you wish, you can make your phone number available to receive text messages with LYSkin alerts containing information about products, events, cosmetic and make-up tips, and promotions that will be sent using the automatic text messaging system. You can receive approximately 4 messages per month. This service is totally free so we do not charge any fees.
By subscribing to our newsletter, LYSkin will take the liberty of sending emails containing information about the campaigns in force at our store, promotions, offers, beauty tips, online events, articles, discounts, and congratulations. These emails are sent automatically via a newsletters service. To develop the newsletters information and adjust the content, we will access your preferences, location, time zone, email and name. You can receive approximately 2 newsletters weekly. This service is free.
If you wish to cancel the receipt of text messages or newsletters by email, just contact us by email requesting the suspension of the service to [email protected]
6. With whom we share your data
Lyskin.com does not sell or rent the information of its database with third parties. However we share your data with the following categories of entities as an integral part of our business so that we can provide our products and services available online:
- Companies that help us process your purchase, such as banks, payment service providers, distributors and carriers.
- Service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts that help us manage our online platform.
- To the Tax Authority as a result of the invoicing of your purchase.
It will be important to note that the information you provide may be required by law, through legal processes, by law enforcement authorities, or waived when necessary to prevent fraudulent or illegal activities.
7. How we protect your personal information
Lyskin has appropriate protection techniques available that safeguard personal information from our customers in order to protect against destruction, loss, change, access, disclosure and unauthorized use.
All the information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Lyskin uses Software SSL to encrypt information related to the payment, in order to ensure greater security and anticipate possible fraud. For your added security, all payment transactions are processed automatically by Paypal, Redunicre, PagBrasil, and IfThenPay (depending on the payment method chosen). In this way Lyskin does not store any personal or banking data associated with your transaction.
It will however be important to safeguard that we can not guarantee the confidentiality of data in any and all circumstances and forever, given the edges of security systems. However, we are committed to updating our security system so that our stability and confidentiality are not compromised.
8. How long do we store the information we collect
We will keep your information for as long as you have your account with us or for as long as it takes to provide our services. However, by legal impositions, fraud prevention and misuse, or to comply with our Terms and Conditions, we may keep some of your data, strictly necessary, even after you have closed your account or when you no longer need our services.
9. Withdrawing Consent
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services. You may request o review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to [email protected] or to our responsible [email protected].
10. Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.