To stay strong and fortified, you need to provide your hair with the necessary vitamins and minerals. Otherwise, the gradual weakening of the strands may lead to dullness, breakage, and even hair loss. So, if you want to maintain a full and well-groomed look as well as a perfectly balanced one, provide the necessary nutrients through hair supplements.
Signs of weakened hair
– Dry, dull strands
– Split ends;
– Brittle hair that is stiff and without movement;
– Hair loss;
– Slow growth.
How can I get the nutrients I need for healthy hair?
The nutrients needed to maintain healthy hair usually come from a rich diet. However, if even following a balanced diet the hair shows the mentioned symptoms, it is worth investing in a hair supplement.
What ingredients do hair supplements contain?
This type of product allows you to ingest/apply the necessary quantity of nutrients so that the strands grow invigorated. As such, they are mainly composed of:
– Biotin is an excellent active to stimulate healthy growth and strengthen the strand.
– Vitamin A similarly fortifies while promoting hair growth.
– Castor oil. It not only deeply moisturizes and nourishes the hair shaft but also combats hair loss and breakage.
– Omega 3 and 6, since they are fats that help protect the root while increasing hydration levels.
– Selenium, thanks to its antioxidant properties, protects the strands from aging as well as from external aggressors. In other words, it prevents hair loss.
– Iron and zinc, are two indispensable ingredients for the process of hair growth and strengthening.
Discover highly innovative hair supplements that will restore hair balance. At Lyskin you will have a specialized beauty team ready to answer your questions. Contact us!
Showing all 2 results