Cetaphil pro tinted moisturizing day cream spf30 skin prone to redness
Cetaphil pro tinted moisturizing day cream spf30 skin prone to redness is a photoprotective daily moisturizer! Therefore, it helps neutralize the red color tone while moisturizing and soothing the skin.
With no added fragrance, its light creamy texture respects the sensitivity of skin prone to redness.
Ideal for the daily moisturizing of skin prone to redness, the face cream is formulated with a set of active ingredients that, while respecting the natural integrity of the skin, softens, moisturizes, and evens out. In addition, it keeps the skin’s protective barrier protected from the sun’s rays.
In short, it neutralizes the reddish tone without drying out the skin and offers immediate and lasting comfort and well-being.
For this purpose, it is mainly composed of:
- 100% mineral-based sun filters that protect against UV-A/UVB-induced photoaging
- Color pigments for an even, blemish-free complexion.
- Avobenzone 3% allied to Octocrylene 10% that allow moisturizing, protective, anti-irritant, anti-redness, and corrective action.
Developed with tint, it immediately neutralizes redness and evens out skin tone. As a result, the skin looks healthy and natural.
- Helps reduce skin redness.
- Hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Protects against the sun (SPF30).
- Leaves skin feeling soft.
- Does not block pores.
- Tinted formula immediately neutralizes redness and evens skin tone.
- Preserves the skin barrier.
- No added fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use pro Cetaphil pro tinted day cream spf30 skin prone to redness?
First of all, clean the skin of the face. To obtain the desired results, we recommend that you use Cetaphil pro cleansing facial wash skin prone to redness.
Immediately after gently drying your skin, apply the cream evenly over your face. You should do this about 15 minutes before sun exposure.
In case of prolonged sun exposure, reapply the care to the face.
Important! The formula is not water-resistant.