Ducray kelual ds emulsion
Ducray kelual ds emulsion helps remove cradle caps from babies’ scalps. For this purpose, it has a moisturizing formula that works to gently remove it.
As a result, the scales (crusts that come off the skin) are eliminated and the scalp is smoothed.
Cradle cap is the name given to seborrheic dermatitis in the baby. This is a common condition during the first nine months of life and usually appears in newborns after the second week of life.
Since it can be removed quickly with the right products, Ducray has developed kelual ds emulsion which, thanks to its light, non-sticky texture, will gently act by removing the milky crust from the scalp.
As for active ingredients, it is mainly composed of:
– Keluamide: Mild keratolytic active ingredient recognized to help eliminate dry scales and eliminate irritation and itching.
– Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of the skin from deeper levels of your skin and air. In other words, it allows you to retain the moisture it draws into your skin.
To ensure high tolerability, the formula contains no perfume or alcohol.
- Great overall effectiveness;
- Eliminates the baby’s lacteal crust;
- Easy application and pleasant texture;
- Alcohol-free and fragrance-free;
- For sebodescent skin and baby’s cradle cap;
- Highly moisturizing and well tolerated.
How to use kelual ds emulsion?
This product can be used on both the scalp and face. Apply once a day for 2 weeks.
To apply, massage gently, and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Then remove the care with plenty of water and a specially developed care for baby’s delicate skin.
Learn more about Ducray products here.