Ducray keracnyl glycolic+ cream
Ducray keracnyl glycolic+ cream is an intensive-action moisturizer that unclogs pores and visibly diminishes blackheads while correcting imperfections and smoothing the complexion.
Ideal for acne-prone skin, blackheads, and light pimples. Skin becomes hydrated, smoother, and more even.
More than 70% of the population has acne-prone skin with varying degrees of severity. In this sense, Ducray has developed glycolic+ cream to help remove blackheads and imperfections on the acne-prone skin of both young people and adults.
This is a cream developed to offer a keratolytic effect to the skin while acting on the main imperfections. Thus, with a fresh gel texture, with no oil effect, the cream not only diminishes blackheads in just 48h, but also reduces pimples, and even eliminates excess sebum in 7 days.
For this purpose, the following active ingredients stand out above all:
- Mirtacin® is an Active Ingredient that helps fight C. acnes bacteria by limiting biofilm formation. Mirtacin soothes and corrects pimples.
- Celastrol is Ducray’s first innovative active ingredient, the result of Pierre Fabre Biotechnology, patented and of 100% natural origin, Celastrol is produced by plant cell culture. This soothing active ingredient helps to reduce inflamed pimples.
- Glycolic acid is the active ingredient that helps to gently unclog pores and serves as an exfoliating ingredient.
- Mattifying powders serve to ensure an immediate mattifying effect.
Refines the grain and smooths the complexion while diminishing redness and comforting the skin.
- Significantly reduces pimples and blackheads;
- Decreases sebum secretion;
- Softens skin texture;
- Can be used on skin with atopic tendency;
- Great makeup base;
- Antibacterial, seborregulating, soothing, and perfecting action;
- Has a creamy and velvety texture.
How to use Ducray keracnyl glycolic+ cream?
Suitable for acne-prone skin. Apply once or twice a day to clean and dry skin for at least 6 weeks.
First, start by cleansing the skin using Ducray keracnyl gel. Then, to deep clean the pores, apply the purifying lotion. For this purpose, use a cotton pad and wipe the skin surface until it shows no signs of impurities. Avoid the eye contour area.
Then apply the glycolic+ cream while performing a gentle massage all over the face. Avoid the eye contour area.
Finish the morning routine by applying sunscreen care.
Important! Limit sun exposure while using this product or use sunscreen. In case of discomfort, it is advisable to space out the application of the product and use it half as often. Do not use it on irritated skin.
Find more Ducray products here.