Ducray melascreen light cream
Ducray melascreen light cream is a dry-touch cream designed to lighten brown spots on the face. As such, it is especially suited to protect normal to combination skin from photoaging.
Hyperpigmentation, that is, the overproduction of melanin, can be induced by several factors, but the sun is its main trigger. Therefore, it is possible to find brown spots on the areas of the body most exposed to the sun, such as the face, neck, and back. Along with sun exposure, age is also responsible for creating this effect on the complexion.
In this sense, Ducray has developed a line of care especially developed not only to prevent photoaging but also to mitigate the appearance of spots, the melascreen. Rich in protective and anti-dark spot actives, this set of products allows to give back a more uniform surface and, as a result, restores a younger appearance.
To this end, the melascreen light cream moisturizing and protective texture that not only provides a long-lasting dry effect but also protection and evenness. The presence of the following active ingredients stands out:
– Innovative triple compound composed of UVB and UVA filters, as well as a new active ingredient, RonaCare®AP. Together, this complex will protect against the formation of sun-induced spots while preventing the appearance of existing ones from worsening.
–Vitamin C, an active known for its brightening and smoothing capacities, is ideal to reinforce the skin’s protection against external aggressors, but also to boost the anti-dark spot action. In short, it allows increased luminosity and evenness.
- High sun protection.
- Prevents while diminishing dark spots.
- Protects against photoaging.
- Antioxidant action is 100 times superior to vitamin E.
- Light, moisturizing texture provides a drying effect on the skin.
- Provides a more uniform look to the complexion.
- Effective action against brown spots and/or pregnancy spots.
How to use Ducray melascreen light cream?
Apply every day, all year round.
Immediately after proper skin cleansing apply the cream evenly. We recommend 5 to 6 doses on the face, 9 to 10 doses on the neckline, and 1 to 2 doses on the back of the hand.
To keep the effectiveness of the product optimized, we recommend renewing the application every 2 hours. Especially in the case of intense exposure.
In addition, for an enhanced anti-dark spot action, pair it with other products from the Ducray melascreen range. For example, the Ducray melascreen photo-aging serum which should be applied before the rich cream.
Find more Ducray products here.