Eucerin deodorant roll-on 48h aluminum-free
Eucerin deodorant roll-on is indicated for sensitive skin. Thus, it has a mild, lightly scented formula that offers protection against odor (48h) while decreasing sweat production.
All deodorants and antiperspirants developed by Eucerin, have been specially developed to be compatible with some skin problems. For example, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, as well as very sensitive skin. Therefore, they not only offer effective results against heavy and excessive perspiration but also long-lasting protection.
In that sense, the deodorant roll-on has a mild, lightly scented formula that, thanks to its high tolerability, can be applied immediately after depilation, protecting against body odor for at least 48 hours.
The following active ingredients stand out for this:
- Polyquaternium-16 will be responsible for decreasing odor-producing bacteria.
- Glycerin to soothe and moisturize while keeping the underarm skin soft.
- Gentle and effective formula.
- No alcohol or aluminum.
- 48h protection against odors.
- Can be applied immediately after shaving.
- Mild formula.
- Slightly scented.
- Very well tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Suitable for those with Atopic Dermatitis.
How to use Eucerin deodorant roll-on?
With a sensorial texture when in contact with the skin, this product offers a smooth and dry result.
To apply, dispense the care into the armpits immediately after proper cleansing. You can apply the deodorant morning and evening.
- Can be used immediately after waxing or other forms of hair removal.
- Note that its use is not recommended on irritated or damaged skin.
Differences between a deodorant and an antiperspirant
Both have the main purpose of keeping the armpits dry and free of bad odor. However, they have differences worthy of being highlighted:
-Deodorants are designed to act on the surface and thus neutralize less pleasant odors. As such, they may contain absorbents, perfume, as well as antibacterial ingredients.
-Antiperspirants, on the other hand, when absorbed by the skin, will act on the sebaceous glands and, thus, decrease/delay sweat production. These, unlike the previous one, contain aluminum salts.