Eucerin sun protection cream-gel allergy protection SPF 50
Eucerin sun protection cream-gel allergy protection SPF 50 is a light-textured sunscreen with high UV protection, plus protection against sun allergies and sun-induced skin damage.
Due to its ultra-light texture, this gel cream is neither sticky nor greasy, allowing an easier application and very quick absorption. In addition, it does not contain any fragrance whatsoever and has strong water resistance.
Enjoy the sun while protecting your skin at all times.
Skin damage is not only caused by UV rays. High-energy visible light (HEVIS) generates free radicals that can irritate the skin, and even a high UV protection factor may not be enough to prevent it. The allergy-protective sun cream-gel spf 50 includes Advanced Spectral Technology, which protects the skin not only against UV rays but also from the negative effects of HEVIS light. The formula also includes Alpha-Glucosyl-Rutin to help prevent allergies caused by the sun.
This innovative formula contains an effective ingredient complex with:
- A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S, which offers reliable protection against sunburn (as per EU recommendation).
- A powerful combination of antioxidants AGR (Alpha-Glucosyl-Rutin) and Lycochalcone A strengthens the skin’s protection system against UVA-induced free radicals preventing the formation of sun allergies on both face and body.
This non-greasy, water-resistant cream-gel formulation is also free of emulsifiers, fragrance, and preservatives, and is suitable for very sensitive or photosensitive skin.
- High UV protection with SPF 50;
- Protects the face and body skin against sun allergies and sun-induced skin damage;
- Light-textured gel cream;
- Rapidly absorbed;
- Non-sticky and non-greasy texture;
- No fragrance, emulsifiers, or preservatives;
- Suitable for all skin types;
- High water resistance.
How to use Eucerin sun protection cream-gel allergy protection SPF 50?
The face and body sunscreen is suitable for very sensitive or photosensitive skin.
First of all, clean your skin perfectly. Then with a gentle massage apply the product on your face and body preferably 30 minutes before sun exposure.
You should also reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure to the sun. That is, roughly every two hours or after bathing and/or swimming.
Avoid the product coming into contact with your eyes.
Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
Also, never skip using after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one.
Discover more Eucerin products here.