Isdin Acniben Purifying Face Mask for oily skin prone to acne
Isdin Acniben purifying face mask is developed to gently and effectively cleanse the skin of the face. In this way, it works without drying out the skin, making it ideal for oily skin prone to acne.
It cleanses deeply, thereby reducing excess sebum and helping to reduce imperfections such as pimples and blackheads.
During adolescence, it is natural that, with hormonal changes, skin imperfections such as pimples, blackheads, excessive oiliness, and other symptoms of acne appear. They are quite common as they affect eight out of ten teenagers.
With this in mind, Acniben Face Mask is the ideal care to complement your anti-imperfection routine as it not only eliminates blackheads but also treats and prevents the formation of imperfections while evening out skin tone. In short, it provides a very effective purifying and smoothing action.
For this purpose, this care is composed mainly of the following:
- Niacinamide helps reduce skin irritation and redness.
- Zinc PCA is present in order to control sebum production, improve the evenness of the skin texture as well as prevent the proliferation of acne-causing bacteria.
Thanks to its gel-cream texture it leaves the skin fresh and matified. Lastingly.
- Eliminates blackheads as well as attenuates imperfections.
- Smoothes skin tone.
- Attenuates the appearance of blemishes and marks.
- Gel-cream texture
- Eliminates excess sebum
- Provides a matte effect to the skin by controlling excess shine.
- An invigorating feeling of freshness.
How to use Isdin acniben purifying face mask?
Use it once or twice a week, after cleansing the skin. Apply a thin layer all over the face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Meanwhile, let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes before removing it with warm water. Proceed with your usual routine.
We recommend combining with Isdin acniben purifying cleanser foam and Isdin acniben on-the-spot localized facial pimple corrector
Find more Isdin products here.