Isdin fotoprotector pediatrics gel-cream spf50+, The family sunscreen!
Isdin pediatrics gel-cream spf50 is a care for the daily protection of the child’s fragile and sensitive skin. Very resistant to water and friction.
Moisturizes like a cream and penetrates quickly like a gel.
Despite its numerous benefits, the sun is also responsible for inducing skin damage. Namely some signs of cutaneous photoaging such as hyperpigmentation, changes in skin tone and texture, and deep wrinkles. In addition, it can promote the development of skin cancer and, therefore, it is essential to adopt preventive measures.
Thinking about the needs of the whole family, Isdin has developed the pediatrics gel-cream spf50: a care that at the same time protects from solar radiation and moisturizes like a cream. Without giving an oily effect. Its texture provides a pleasant sensation of freshness with a silky finishing touch.
For this purpose, it is composed, above all, of:
- Biological filters (vitamin E and dexpanthenol). With SPF 50+ this body sunscreen safeguards the skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. In addition, with a silky touch and without giving shine to the skin, it provides a very pleasant finish, 100% water-resistant.
- Antioxidants. The ingredients with antioxidant capabilities present in this formula have a double action. That is, they not only help protect the skin from free radicals but also increase the photoprotection of sunscreens.
- Panthenol. Finally, this is the ingredient responsible for offering an excellent moisturizing action while reinforcing the protection of the skin barrier against external aggressors.
It provides a pleasant feeling of freshness with a silky, shine-free finish. The all-rounder of sunscreens.
Pediatric as well as dermatologically tested.
How to use Isdin pediatrics gel cream spf50 for children?
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and atopic. Can be used by children from 6 months of age.
Skin Expert Opinion
Apply generously to clean, dry skin about half an hour before sun exposure. Or as the last step of your routine, before makeup. In addition, you should reapply every 2 hours, after perspiring, swimming, or towel-drying.
- From 6 months.
- Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight.
- Pediatricians and dermatologists recommend not exposing them directly to the sun and adequately protecting them with a hat, sunglasses, clothing, and high SPF sunscreen specially formulated for their skin.
Learn more about Isdin products here.
Suncare especially created for infants and children
Innovation in every texture. Protection for every skin. Why should they use a sun care product specifically designed for them? Children’s layer of skin is more fragile than their parents’. Our Pediatrics line is specially formulated for the delicate skin of infants and children and it has been pediatrically and dermatologically tested for maximum security and compatibility.
- Formulated for their skin: Thanks to its sunblocks, vitamin E, and provitamin B5, it protects the immune system of a child’s skin from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- High water resistance: Children love water and would never get out of it. To keep up with your pace, Pediatrics sunscreens stand up to twice as long in the water.
- Friction-proof: Children do not dry themselves quietly in the sun. They rub with the towel and the faster the better. For this reason, Pediatrics sunscreens remain on the skin even after rubbing.
- Hight Tolerance: Suitable for all skin types, including atopic skin.
- Sea Friendly formulas with the majority of biodegradable and/or inorganic ingredients.