Isdin fotoprotector pediatrics gel-cream spf50+, The family sunscreen!
Isdin fotoprotector pediatrics gel-cream spf50+ is a photoprotector for face and body in cream-gel that hydrates like a cream and refreshes like a gel. Ideal for the whole family! It is specially formulated for the skin of children and babies from 6 months.
The multi-purpose fotoprotector for children’s skin. Moisturizes as a cream and is quickly absorbed as a gel. Spreads easily. Silky and dull finish. Very resistant to water and friction. Keeps the child’s skin protected thanks to its formula with biological filters (vitamin E and dexpanthenol).
- It offers high UVB and UVA protection SPF 50+.
- Contains dexpanthenol and vitamin E.
- Moisturizes like a cream and is quickly absorbed as a gel, providing a pleasant feeling of freshness with a silky, shine-free finish.
- Highly water and friction resistant
- Suitable for all skin types, including atopic skin.
- Pediatric and dermatologically tested.
How to use Isdin fotoprotector pediatrics gel cream spf50 for children?
Apply liberally onto dry or wet skin, thirty minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after sweating, swimming or towel drying. By applying less than the recommended amount of product, the protection factor will be reduced.
- From 6 months.
- Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight.
- Pediatricians and dermatologists recommend not exposing them directly to the sun and adequately protecting them with a hat, sunglasses, clothing, and high SPF sunscreen specially formulated for their skin.
Suncare especially created for infants and children
Innovation in every texture. Protection for every skin. Why should they use a sun care product specifically designed for them? Children’s layer of skin is more fragile than their parents’. Our Pediatrics line is specially formulated for the delicate skin of infants and children and it has been pediatrically and dermatologically tested for maximum security and compatibility.
- Formulated for their skin: Thanks to its sunblocks, vitamin E, and provitamin B5, it protects the immune system of a child’s skin from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- High water resistance: Children love water and would never get out of it. To keep up with your pace, Pediatrics sunscreens stand up to twice as long in the water.
- Friction-proof: Children do not dry themselves quietly in the sun. They rub with the towel and the faster the better. For this reason, Pediatrics sunscreens remain on the skin even after rubbing.
- Hight Tolerance: Suitable for all skin types, including atopic skin.
- Sea Friendly formulas with the majority of biodegradable and/or inorganic ingredients.