Kérastase resistance extentioniste masque split ends
Kérastase resistance extentioniste masque split ends is a hair repair mask that prevents hair breakage as well as split ends. It works from the roots.
The recipe for long, healthy hair.
To recover the internal bonds of damaged to very damaged hair, Kérastase has developed resistance– a range full of nourishing and regenerating care that allows you to regain the splendor of healthy hair. To give back strength and resistance to hair weakened by chemical and mechanical aggressions, it is divided into two lines: Force Architecte, created for damaged hair, while Thérapiste was developed for very damaged hair, submitted to too many chemical processes.
Therefore, Kérastase resistance extentioniste hair mask belongs to the selection of care products that aim not only to fortify lengths but also to stimulate the scalp and make detangling easier. For this purpose it is mainly composed of:
- Unique Creatine R Complex. A powerful fusion between Creatine and Ceramides that will act inside the hair fiber reinforcing its structure. In this way, it will promote the recovery of the surface of the hair fiber, as well as increase resistance and elasticity.
- Taurine. In perfect synergy with the above, Taurine is the amino acid that will promote hair recovery while protecting it from external aggression.
- 48h of deep hydration.
- The formula is free of silicones and sulfates.
- Long-lasting anti-frizz action (up to 72h).
- Gentle cleansing action.
- Shinier hair.
- Treats split ends.
- Allows hair to grow strong and healthy.
How to use Kérastase resistance extentioniste masque split ends?
Repairing mask that prevents hair breakage as well as split ends.
Immediately after removing the shampoo with plenty of water, dry the hair with a towel. Then apply the mask and massage throughout the lengths and ends. Leave it on for 5 minutes. Finally, emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
Learn more about Kérastase products here.