Kérastase volumifique bain volume shampoo
Kérastase volumifique bain volume shampoo, rich in thickening and strengthening actives, is specially developed for fine, vulnerable hair. As such, it redefines the hair structure while adding volume.
Specifique is a range developed by Kérastase– a brand that benefits from the unique partnership between scientists and hairdressers- that aims to treat scalp conditions to restore balance to the capillary flora. It thus prevents problems like sensitivity, hair loss, and the loss of volume characteristic of fine hair. In short, it acts against the main problems of the scalp.
For this purpose, the volume shampoo has an extraordinary combination of active ingredients that form the Ampliflex System. In this sense, they stand out above all:
- Cellulose powder. This ingredient’s function is to provide a physical amplification effect upon contact with water.
- Cationic polymers that will reconstitute the fiber surface.
- Intra-Cylane. This active ingredient strengthens the structure of the hair to provide long-lasting hold.
- Stylight Texture. Developed specifically to increase the diameter of fine hair, the Stylight texture creates volume without adding weight to the strands.
- Adds volume to hair by allowing strands to be shaped and styled as desired.
- Revitalizes the hair while lifting the roots.
- Adds thickness to the hair fiber, i.e. gives hair a denser look.
- The final look is light and full of movement.
How to use Kérastase volumifique bain volume shampoo?
Shampoo specially developed for fine, vulnerable hair.
First of all, wet the hair. Then, using a nut of the care apply evenly over the scalp. Enjoy the shampoo’s exceptional scent while making gentle circular movements. Immediately after emulsifying, rinse thoroughly with water.
Next, we recommend that you apply Kérastase specifique hydra-apaisant mask scalp & hair. This is a renewing gel mask for all hair types and scalp, which leaves a feeling of invigorated hair.
Learn more about Kérastase products here.
There are no reviews yet.