Kevin murphy smooth again anti-frizz leave-in treatment
Kevin murphy smooth again anti-frizz leave-in treatment with a dual-purpose formula delivers all the smoothing benefits of a hard-working styling product with the nourishing benefits of a leave-in, anti-frizz treatment.
It delivers long-lasting conditioning benefits to help strengthen, repair, and protect the hair.
Recommended for thick, straightened hair, as well as hair with plenty of brittle frizz, this product is part of the Kevin murphy smooth regimen. As such, it will not only deeply nourish, but also restore optimal moisture levels to the hair, so that it will lastingly smooth and help it look smooth and controlled.
In that sense, smooth again anti-frizz leave-in provides all the softening benefits of a styling product combined with the nourishing benefits of a leave-in, anti-frizz treatment.
The following active ingredients are used for this purpose:
- A plant native to the island of Corsica, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Extract which in addition to its beneficial soothing properties, also helps strengthen and repair hair.
- Derived from the seeds of the Baobab tree, Baobab Seed Oil is revered as a natural source of vitamins and antioxidants. The Oil helps moisturize hair while improving the feeling of elasticity and tone.
- A carefully selected blend of 6 highly beneficial Australian Fruit Extracts chosen for their resistance to harsh weather conditions and their hydrophilic properties.
- Known for its ability to withstand the harshest climates, Orchid Flower Extract is rich in nourishing proteins that help reinforce and strengthen hair, while imparting intense hydration, softness, and elasticity.
- Cupuaçu Seed Butter is derived from the Brazilian Capuaca seed and is known to help protect, smooth, and soften hair. In addition, this also helps to increase moisture in dry and damaged hair, as well as adding shine.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract with powerful antioxidant properties, helps increase the elasticity feel of hair and helps retain moisture.
- Lotus Flower Extract, known for its highly soothing emollient qualities, helps leave hair soft and supple.
The ultimate two-in-one hair product for silky-smooth results.
- It provides, long-lasting hydration of the hair;
- Helps nourish and protect the hair;
- Helps smooth and control frizz of the hair;
- It’s ideal for thick, coarse, and unruly hair;
- Formulated without sulfates and parabens and it’s cruelty-free.
How to use the Kevin murphy smooth again anti-frizz leave-in treatment?
Firstly, start by washing your hair. For this we recommend you to use the Kevin murphy smooth again wash. Apply the product to wet hair and massage gently through the hair and scalp. Rinse, and repeat this process. This product can be used daily and as part of the repair regimen.
After that, apply the Kevin murphy smooth again rinse. Apply to freshly washed hair and allow the hair to absorb the benefits for 1-2 minutes, followed by a refreshing rinse.
Finally, to improve the results, apply the Kevin murphy smooth again leave in to wet hair, and massage gently through the hair and scalp. If you prefer you can also spray the ever smooth Blow dry on each section of hair before applying the leave-in. This product not only provides optimal heat protection but also has smoothing technology and styling longevity that allows you to further enhance the shape of your style.
Find more Kevin Murphy products here.
A sustainable brand
Kevin Murphy is a brand of natural, vegan, and cruelty-free products. Its products are made using micromolecules, which is why the brand likes to call it skincare for hair.
Their environmental and sustainable commitment goes far beyond their natural formulations. All of Kevin Murphy‘s packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic from the oceans. In addition, this same packaging is produced by small local companies in order to support these small working communities.
Perhaps for this reason and for its excellent products, the brand is considered one of the best brands worldwide.
There are no reviews yet.