La roche posay anthelios oil correct spf50 gel-cream for oily and acne-prone skin
La roche posay anthelios oil correct spf50 gel-cream is a sunscreen that offers very high protection to oily skin while giving it a 12-hour matt effect. Its formula provides broad-spectrum protection and prevents the formation of sun-induced marks.
Although it can be used by all skin types, the truth is that Anthelios Oil Correct was specially designed to protect oily and acne-prone skin from sun damage. Thus, it has broad-spectrum filters and a set of sebum-regulating and mattifying ingredients capable of absorbing excess sebum and repelling sweat. As a result, oily skin is perfectly comfortable without worrying about excessive shine.
To this end, it mainly comprises:
- Salicylic Acid: This ingredient helps minimize acne breakouts and boost anti-acne treatments.
- Niacinamide: with anti-inflammatory benefits, it performs an intensive calming action. Thus, acne inflammation is minimized and the risk of hyperpigmentation and the appearance of acne marks is reduced.
- Zinc: thanks to its sebum-regulating and anti-inflammatory capacity, it prevents the appearance of acne while controlling oiliness.
- CELLOX-B3 TECH protects the skin from pollution and features PPD 21 (broad spectrum protection).
With a dry touch “gel-cream” texture, this sunscreen creates a light veil on the skin, without a white mask effect.
- Offers a high level of protection against the sun;
- Has a gentle formula that does not irritate sensitive skin;
- Antioxidant action;
- 16-hour mattifying action that fights and smoothes imperfections, enlarged pores, and excess sebum production.
How to use La roche posay anthelios oil correct spf50 gel-cream?
First, clean your skin perfectly. Then, with a gentle massage, apply the product to the face, preferably 30 minutes before sun exposure. In addition, you should reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure. That is roughly every two hours or after showering.
In order to increase the anti-acne effectiveness of this sunscreen, associate the Effaclar line with this product. In particular Effaclar Mat if you want a mattifying and anti-shine effect. Or, in turn, the Effaclar Duo if your concern is acne imperfections.
At the end of the day, in order to conveniently remove this sunscreen and in order to leave the pores free and purified, clean your face with Effaclar Cleansing Gel.
- Prevent the product from coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours (12:00-16:00), and you should also apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never fail to use after-sun care after any type of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. As it will not only increase the duration of your tan and add luminosity to the skin but also prevent premature aging.
There are no reviews yet.