Lancaster sun beauty tan deepener spf6
Lancaster sun beauty tan deepener spf6 is a tan enhancer that immediately gives your skin a golden, bronzed glow. At the same time, it deeply moisturizes the skin and safeguards it from the four types of radiation. It, therefore, prevents dryness and flaking.
An enviable glow while stimulating a faster, deeper, and more flawless tan. In just a few moments you are ready for summer.
The unique formula combines innovative technologies with a gel-like texture that will synergistically deeply moisturize the skin, provide broad-spectrum sun protection, and promote a sublime, long-lasting golden tan. Likewise, thanks to its caramel color shade, it spreads and blends easily into the complexion, offering an even, velvety result.
For this purpose it is, above all, composed of:
- Full Light Technology, in addition to UVA/UVB filters, also protects against infrared and visible light.
- Tan Activator Complex will increase the natural production of melanin to prepare the skin for a faster and longer-lasting tan. As well as more radiant and even.
- Hydrating agents that, by retaining optimal moisture levels, keep the complexion comforted by preventing not only dryness but also skin peeling. Thus, the complexion gains a radiant and healthy look.
As a result, a long-lasting radiant tan as well as soft and supple skin.
How to use Lancaster sun beauty tan deepener spf6?
Especially suitable for medium to dark skin tones, who besides being used to the sun and always tanned, rarely burn.
Apply the tan deepener on the surface. Immediately afterward, using a gentle massage with circular movements, distribute evenly over the skin.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours (12h-16h). Nevertheless, you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never skip after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. It will increase the duration of your tan and brighten your skin and prevent premature aging.
Learn more about Lancaster products here.