Lancaster Sun Sensitive After-Sun Repairing Balm with 96% natural origin ingredients
Lancaster Sun Sensitive After-Sun Repairing Balm for the face and body helps to instantly repair and comfort sensitive skin after sun exposure. It is particularly suitable for sensitive skin, with difficulty tanning. Since the Sun Sensitive After-Sun Balm promotes a long-lasting, uniform, and luminous tan!
With a rich, non-sticky texture, this balm not only deeply moisturizes the skin but also soothes redness and skin discomfort.
The unique formula combines innovative technologies with a comfortable texture that synergistically, creates a vegan, high tolerance, clean, and ocean-friendly formula. At the same time, it offers an intensive regenerating action.
To this end it is mainly composed of:
- Sunsicalm Complex. Of natural origin, it will soothe and preserve sensitive skin from sun damage.
- Tan Activator Complex will stimulate the tanning process through the diffusion of melanin in the skin.
Lancaster Clean & Ocean Friendly
Committed to being a cleaner and more environmentally friendly brand, Lancaster developed this product through a cleaner formula. In other words, it does not use ingredients that are toxic to marine life, but a selection of sunscreens that are safe for the skin. Capable of providing a high level of protection as well as sensoriality. Vegan formula. “Coral Respect” seal. The tube contains a minimum of 50% recycled materials.
How to use Lancaster Sun Sensitive After-Sun Repairing Balm?
The Sun Sensitive After-Sun Balm is suitable for all skin types, but particularly for the most sensitive and reactive to the sun. Therefore, apply the After-Sun Balm all over the body and face, after showering, generously to soothe and repair the skin. During the period of exposure to the sun, apply daily after bathing.
Combine the use of this After-Sun Balm with the rest of the Sun Sensitive Luminous Tan range. In particular, the Oil-Free Face Milky Fluid and the Oil-Free Body Milk SPF50. This way you will get a beautiful and safe tan!
- Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h). In addition, you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never fail to use after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. It will increase the duration of your tan and brighten your skin, and prevent premature aging.