Mesoestetic Blemiderm Resurfacing Gel visibly refines pores, purifies, and retexturises the skin
Mesoestetic Blemiderm Resurfacing Gel is a night cream with a renewing action that refines pores, purifies, and retexturizes the skin. It is indicated for oily skin prone to acne, with excess sebum production and acne imperfections. Its formula combines the exfoliating and regenerating ability of 10% Glycolic Acid with the highly keratolytic and sebum-regulating action of 2% Salicylic Acid. Thus facilitating the elimination of impurities, and dead cells, in addition to normalizing the production of sebum and, as a consequence, fine-tuning the pores.
In other words, Mesoestetic Blemiderm stimulates cell renewal mechanisms and activates collagen and elastin synthesis, thus improving skin elasticity and reducing wrinkles. In addition, it perfects the skin surface and reduces the size of pores, providing visibly clearer, luminous, and mattified skin.
- 2% Salicylic Acid (AHA), exfoliates the superficial layers of the skin;
- 10% Glycolic Acid (BHA): unclogs and purifies pores;
- Gluconolactone (PHA): exfoliating, moisturizing, and antioxidant action;
- Blemiclear complex, a complex that combines Epigalactocatechin gallate (EGCG green tea extract) with sebum-regulating, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action, with Maclura cochinchinensis (Australian maclura) that regulates sebum production, balances the microbiota, and performs an anti-inflammatory action.
Who is Mesoestetic Blemiderm suitable for?
- It is especially indicated for the treatment of very oily, pro-acne, seborrheic, and acne-prone skin.
- It acts as an adjuvant in medical-aesthetic treatments, especially in anti-acne and anti-aging treatments.
How to apply Blemiderm?
Mesoestetic Blemiderm Resurfacing Gel can be applied in different ways:
- As an anti-acne treatment at home: Apply a thin layer of the gel all over the face at night, on dry and previously clean skin. Ideally with Purifying Mousse by Mesoestetic. Avoid eye contour. In case of some skin discomfort in the first applications, space the use (night yes, night out), until skin habituation to the acids. In the morning, after moisturizing the skin, it is essential to apply sunscreen. Such as the Mesoprotech Mineral Matt Fluid SPF50 indicated for oily and seborrhoeic skin.
- As preparation for an anti-acne treatment: Apply during the 15 days prior to carrying out treatment with Mesopeel to prepare the skin, standardize the peeling action, increase the rate of dermal penetration of the active substances, and thus optimize the therapeutic response.
What is the difference between Glycorepair, Resurfacing Peel Booster, and Blemiderm?
Mesoestetic Blemiderm is an evolved formula of Glycorepair and Resurfacing Peel Booster. These two products were discontinued by Mesoestetic laboratories, giving way to Blemiderm with an improved formula, longer-lasting results, and a more optimized level of therapeutic response.