Mustela bio organic cleansing wipes 60units
Mustela bio organic cleansing wipes are a hygiene product that effectively cleans babies’ buttocks, faces, and hands from birth. Made of plant-based fibers (0% plastic), they are the most environmentally friendly.
Perfect for use on the move they have Mustela‘s exclusive baby fragrance.
With a formula consisting of 97% ingredients of natural origin, these cleansing wipes are resistant and soft to the touch. In addition, composed only of plant-derived fiber, that is, with 0% plastic, they gently and effectively cleanse the baby’s face, hands, bottom, and body. While leaving the baby’s skin soft and moisturized.
For this purpose, the formula includes organic avocados (Avocado Perséose, more specifically) that not only strengthen the skin barrier but also protect it and moisturize it.
In combination with the above, this organic cleansing wipe highlights the benefits of glycerin. Glycerin is recognized for its powerful moisturizing and humectant action which, as a result, will hydrate, while leaving your skin soft and comfortable.
Finally, saponaria extract while gently cleansing preserves the richness of the skin and protects it from dryness.
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost. Therefore, to guarantee the highest level of safety, all Mustela products are developed in close cooperation with health professionals and supported by scientific research.
- High skin and eye tolerance from birth.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Vegan formula.
- Composed only of fiber of vegetable origin (0% plastic)
- Leaves baby’s skin soft and moisturized.
- Compatible with the skin of the face, hands, buttocks, and body.
- Ideal and practical for use on the move.
How to use Mustela bio cleansing wipes?
Suitable for the baby’s face, hands, buttocks, and body, the wipes can be used from birth. Excellent to take anywhere, for the moments you need them most.
Immediately after removing a Mustela cleansing wipe from its packaging, carefully reposition the sticker to keep it moist and fresh.
Then gently wipe over the surface to be cleaned until there is no trace of residue.
If you use the wipes during a diaper change, we recommend that you apply a moisturizing cream. Try the Mustela 123 vitamin barrier cream for baby nappy change. This care not only prevents irritation and redness but also soothes and repairs the skin in a long-lasting way.
- Do not place the Wipes in the toilet or nature. Although the fibers are biodegradable, these wipes take longer to disintegrate than toilet paper and therefore cannot be put in the toilet.
- Also, although these wipes are made of 100% natural, biodegradable, and compostable fibers, it does not mean that they can be thrown away in nature.
Find more Mustela products here.