Neutrogena hand and nails cream
Neutrogena hand and nails cream is a moisturizing care that maintains healthy hands and nails for a long time and immediately relieves uncomfortable sensations. Be it dryness, flaking, or cracks.
Easy to apply, a feeling of comfort and well-being is achieved in moments.
Taking care of the skin of the hands and nails is fundamental for those who want a healthy and cared skin appearance. Exposed to countless daily aggressions, these areas need specific care that can reinforce their barrier function as well as soothe them.
Its exclusive Norwegian formula, ultra-effective even in the most adverse situations, has a non-greasy texture that is easily absorbed and provides a 4-in-1 action for beautiful hands and nails. In other words, it deeply moisturizes, softens cuticles, and strengthens and smoothes nails.
For this purpose, it is composed, mainly, of
- Glycerin is its ingredient. Widely recognized for its emollient and repairing properties, glycerin will lastingly moisturize in addition to providing protection, softness, and preserving your nails’ elasticity.
- Panthenol. Thanks to its moisturizing capabilities, this ingredient complements the previous one by increasing skin softness and elasticity while retaining moisture levels. In addition, it will impact the regeneration process allowing to increase ab cell renewal capacity.
- Allantoin. In synergy with the above, this agent promotes skin hydration as well as a calming, anti-irritant, and skin protective effect.
- – Intensely moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- – Makes nails twice as strong
- – Helps to soften cuticles
- – Smoothes the surface of the nails
How to use Neutrogena hand and nail cream?
Moisturizing hand cream suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Skin Expert Opinion
Apply a dab of cream to the back of one hand and spread the product evenly between both hands.
Daily application is recommended. Likewise, apply whenever you feel the need to moisturize your hands or for immediate relief from burning and tugging sensations.
Learn more about Neutrogena products here.