Redken acidic bonding concentrate intensive treatment
Redken acidic bonding concentrate intensive treatment is especially suitable for damaged and stressed hair. Thus, it is this pre-shampoo care is the first step of the concentrated Acid bonding regimen, highly concentrated in the Bonding Care complex. As a result, it repairs hair damage after 1 use.
The rinse-off treatment provides 14x straighter hair and 63% less breakage.
The Acid Bonding concentrate range is specially designed to repair hair bonds that have been broken by salon procedures, restoring strength and vitality to highly damaged hair. In this sense, it is based on protein, hydration, and pH balance to provide intense nourishment and conditioning, as well as total hair repair.
Likewise, the intensive treatment pre-shampoo is equipped with the highest concentrations of citric acid and the bonding care complex.
- 14% bonding care complex strengthens the weakened bonds within your hair, providing maximum strength repair, intense conditioning, and protection against color washout.
- Citric acid protects the hair from the negative effects of both hair coloring, drying and styling tools, and even water.
- 14x smoother hair.
- Strength repair in one use.
- Improves breakage reduction for 2x stronger hair.
- Reinforce weakened bonds.
- 90% more conditioned hair.
- pH-balancing acidic formula to bring hair back to healthy strands.
How to se Redken acidic bonding concentrate intensive treatment?
Suitable for all types of damaged hair. This intensive treatment should be used as the first step of the acid bonding concentrate regimen.
So, first of all, start by wetting the hair. Apply the treatment evenly to the hair and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes. After this time, rinse thoroughly.
For enhanced results, combine with Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo Sulfate-free and massage for 3 minutes. Follow with Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner. Let the product act on the hair for 3 minutes. Afterward, rinse your hair again until the product is completely removed.
Learn more about Redken products here.