Skinceuticals a.g.e. eye complex…
Skinceuticals a.g.e. eye complex is an intensive anti-aging treatment for the eye contour that helps improve wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
A.G.E. Eye Complex is a multi dimensional treatment containing a unique combination of ingredients to help improve signs of intrinsic aging around the eyes.
Signs of intrinsic aging, caused by internal factors such as hormonal changes and metabolic deceleration, are most evident in the delicate eye contour area.
Composed of a unique combination of ingredients improves signs of aging on the eye contour. Thus it contains as main ingredients:
- Complex of flavonoids and synergistic peptides:
- The unique combination of ingredients helps diminish the appearance of dark circles and under-eye bags while reinforcing the look of firmness and tone in the eye area.
- Blueberry extract:
- Naturally derived and both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient. This extract helps fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity.
- Designed to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin.
- Optical diffusers:
- Disperses light to minimize the appearance of dark circles and improve the radiance of tired, dull eyes.
How to use Skinceuticals a.g.e. eye complex?
Suitable for mature, normal to dry skin concerned with global aging of the eye contour this product not only reduces wrinkles and expression lines but also helps prevent new ones from forming.
Immediately after properly cleansing the skin, apply the product to the eye contour. In order to potentiate its action I recommend you to perform small touches with your fingertips, since you will not only be promoting the absorption of the product but also the microcirculation.
Combine it with A.g.e. interrupter, a care for mature skin that fights against loss of luminosity and skin aging. As a moisturizing serum, Hydrating b5 gives fabulous results as it maximizes the benefits of a daily moisturizing cream.
Find other Skinceuticals products here.