Skinceuticals blemish + age cleanser gel…
Skinceuticals blemish + age cleanser gel is an exfoliating gel cleanser decongests pores, smoothes skin texture, and brightens skin.
LHA Cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration of key ingredients combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin and sorbitol. In order to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin.
Formulated for aging skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
The science behind the formula…
Aging skin prone to breakouts has a unique set of needs. As skin ages, it experiences a natural loss of moisture and slowdown in the cell turnover cycle, which may cause excess dead skin cells to clog pores and result in breakouts. However, many traditional blemish fighting ingredients have the potential to dry out skin. This can exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Effective daily cleansing and exfoliation can help decongest pores and remove excess sebum and dead skin cells.
Designed specifically for oily, combination, and aging skin, LHA Cleanser combines a blend of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients to address blemishes and visible signs of aging at the same time.
- LHA (Caproloyl Salicylic Acid):
- A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface, and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Glycolic acid:
- This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
- Salicylic acid:
- This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
- *Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- *Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- *Removes excess oils and makeup
- *Paraben-, soap-, fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- *Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
Find other Skinceuticals products here.