Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum is a powerful antioxidant for combination to oily skin, with blemishes and changes in skin pigmentation…
Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum is an advanced antioxidant, that offers environmental protection against premature aging, while it treats fine lines and blemishes. For that effect, Phloretin CF combines 10% of pure Vitamin C, 2% Phloretin and 0.5% Ferulic Acid.
The main goal of this serum is to neutralize and correct the damage caused by free radicals, that come from exposure to UVA / UVB, infrared radiation and ozone pollution (O3).
Furthermore, it improves the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and skin tone.
- 10% Vitamin C (or L-Ascorbic Acid).
- Before anything else, it is important to realize that vitamin C is a highly powerful antioxidant and that, because of its structure, it is difficult to effectively penetrate the skin. For this penetration to occur, it is firstly necessary for Vitamin C to be present in the form of pure L-ascorbic acid; secondly, its pH has to be acidic and has also to remain within the range of 2.0 and 3.5; and lastly, its concentration must be between 10% and 20% present in the formula.
- SkinCeuticals is the only brand that formulate antioxidants according to these parameters. And that’s why its effectiveness is so high! That said, Vitamin C has the ability to neutralize free radicals and to protect the skin from oxidative stress, while offering anti-aging benefits.
- 2% Phloretin.
- Derived from apples and from the root of fruit trees, it is a powerful antioxidant. Neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals and helps to improve cell turnover. It also has the enormous benefit of improving the appearance of blemishes, caused by sun exposure, acne or aging. It is particularly suitable for combination to oily skin, with acne blemishes or marks.
- Finally, 0.5% Ferulic Acid.
- A natural antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and enhances the performance of Phloretin and Vitamin C.
Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum is a strong shield against environmental aging. Prevents cell damage caused by aggressors, such as UV rays, infrared rays and pollution. It results in an improved skin quality, by stopping premature aging, while it corrects and prevents skin pigmentation changes.
Note: It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening and being exposed to air and light. Nevertheless, the formula remains stable and effective. Once opened, we recommend using the product within 3 months.
What is the difference between Phloretin CF Gel and Phloretin CF Serum?!
They both have the same concentration of key ingredients. And they are indicated for the same skin concerns. However, the big difference is in the texture of the products. Therefore, Phloretin CF Gel is suitable for normal to combination and sensitive skin. While Phloretin CF Serum, being more fluid, is indicated for combination to oily skin.