Aveeno Dermexa Daily Emollient Cream…
Specifically formulated for babies’ skin with a Triple Oat Complex (avenanthramides, oat oil, and colloidal oatmeal) and ceramides, Aveeno Dermexa Daily Emollient Cream is clinically proven to moisturize and soothe skin.
Helps to reduce flare-ups of very dry skin and is also suitable for little ones who may be prone to eczema.
Healthy skin has a balanced microbiome and a preserved skin barrier. Thus, this is a care that will stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the skin microbiome while preventing the loss of proteins, enzymes, or beneficial lipids.
To this effect it is mainly composed of:
- Colloidal oats that have been converted to a fine powder as part of the milling process are suspended in liquid, so they can be added to smooth, effective skincare products.
- Oat Extract (Avena Sativa kernel extract) is a liquid produced from the oat plant. Naturally rich in Avenanthramides, known for its soothing properties and powerful antioxidants.
- Oat Oil (Avena Sativa Almond Oil)l is a liquid extracted from the oat kernel. Oat oil is naturally rich in lipids which are essential components for proper skin barrier function.
- Ceramides are important structural components of the epidermis. Ceramides are essential for maintaining the skin’s barrier function and preventing water loss from the skin.
- With avenanthramides (oat essence), known for their soothing properties.
- With ceramides known to rebuild core elements of the epidermis.
- Also suitable for babies who may be prone to eczema.
- Fast absorbing.
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
How to use Aveeno Dermexa Daily Emollient Cream?
Following a daily bath and hydration routine is essential to keep the baby’s sensitive skin atopic-prone or eczema-prone under control. Opting for products that exert a delicate cleansing, and suitable moisturizers for atopic-prone skin helps to keep the skin barrier intact and prevent dryness attacks. Moisturizers retain water in the skin, which makes it more flexible and less prone to cracking. It is important to hydrate regularly, even when your child does not have a crisis.
In this sense, start by using Aveeno Dermexa Body Wash daily in the bath, from the first day of the baby. Choose to use warm water to bathe your baby. Place an Aveeno Dermexa Shower Gel nut in your hand and gently massage the scalp and skin of the baby’s body. Remove with the bathwater. Avoid body sponges and bath cloths. Finally, dry the skin gently with the towel, do not rub.
Then, apply the Aveeno Dermexa Daily Emollient Cream that helps to improve the balance of the skin’s microbiome for healthy-looking and more resistant skin from day one. You can use this product on the face and the baby’s body skin.
Learn more about Aveeno products here.