Bioderma Atoderm Shower Cleansing Oil for dry to very skin prone to irritations
Bioderma Atoderm Shower Cleansing Oil is a silky shower oil, specially indicated for the daily hygiene of dry, very dry skin prone to irritations. Enriched with emollient and soothing actives, it calms and soothes the skin from the aggressions to which it is daily exposed. In addition, it makes it more resistant, softer, and smoother to the touch as a result.
Thanks to its unique formula, the skin is perfectly calmed and protected against external aggressions.
Dry and very dry skin prone to irritations results in a change of the skin barrier, which leads to dehydration and facilitates the penetration of irritating agents into the skin. In other words, the skin loses its flexibility and softness. It becomes dull, rough, and there is a tendency for tugging or even itching. Aggravating factors, such as the environment, cold, temperature variation as well as pollution, attack the skin daily. In this sense, a product used for hygiene is crucial, so it is essential to adapt it to the skin’s sensitivity.
Atoderm shower oil soothes sensitive dry skin. Thanks to its exclusive formula composed of vegetal biolipids, vitamin PP and Barrier Skin Therapy patent. To this end, Atoderm shower oil is mainly composed of:
- Plant bio lipids, coconut, and sunflower esters. These will not only soothe the feeling of tightness but also increase skin resistance by recreating the skin’s protective film.
- Vitamin PP, stimulates lipid synthesis, thus enabling the reconstruction of the skin barrier over a long period.
- In turn, the patented Skin Barrier therapy biologically prevents the binding of bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus) responsible for aggravating skin irritation.
- Finally, the patented natural DAF complex increases the skin’s tolerance threshold.
In a satin finish, the skin stays hydrated 24 hours wrapped in immediate ultra comfort, right from the shower.
- Intensely nourishes.
- Calms irritation.
- Cleanses restores lipids and soothes.
- Respects the most sensitive skin.
- Leaves skin satiny and ultra-comfortable.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Bioderma Atoderm Shower Cleansing Oil?
Is a shower oil suitable for dry to very dry skin. Can also be used for irritated and atopic skin. For the whole family (except premature babies). Use it once or twice a day for 7 days a week. Use during bath or shower by applying to previously wet skin. After massaging gently over the surface, rinse with abundant water.
For enhanced results, we recommend combining with Atoderm moisturizing care.
Bioderma is consistently working to improve the packaging to minimize environmental impact. The majority of Bioderma products are made of 100% recyclable plastic and all of the outerboxes are made of sustainably sourced, 100% recyclable paper. Sorting: To ensure that this item is properly recycled, please refer to your local sorting instructions.
There are no reviews yet.