Bioderma sensibio h2O eye biphasic micellar makeup remover waterproof
Bioderma sensibio h2O eye makeup remover is designed to remove waterproof makeup while eliminating traces of pollution and fortifying eyelashes. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Enriched with moisturizing and soothing active ingredients, it removes all impurities from the eye area without irritating.
Bioderma sensibio protects and strengthens the physiognomy of sensitive and fragile skin while raising the tolerance threshold.
Accordingly, Bioderma sensibio h2O eye makeup remover has been developed to deeply and effectively remove impurities and makeup (including waterproof) from the eye area. At the same time, it offers a double action: moisturizing and soothing.
With a light and gentle biphasic texture, the Bioderma sensibio h2O eye is then mainly composed of:
- Hyaluronic acid moisturizes in depth while leaving a comfortable effect.
- Soothing pure sugars are responsible for minimizing the occurrence of skin irritations and also for strengthening the eyelashes.
In short, sensibio eye H20 eye makeup remover offers efficacy and tolerance combined with a lasting fresh feeling.
It should be noted that the two-phase texture of this formula is composed of:
– Lipophilic phase (30%) capable of immediately dissolving waterproof makeup.
– Aqueous phase (70%) which, rich in cleansing micelles, also offers maximum effectiveness in removing waterproof and pollution-proof make-up. This phase contains copper gluconate (an antimicrobial agent) which is responsible for giving the formula its blue color.
The ratio behind the biphasic texture (30:70) was developed to ensure maximum tolerance to sensitive skin.
- Removes waterproof makeup from eyes and lips.
- Cleans impurities and pollutant particles.
- Hydrates thanks to hyaluronic acid.
- Strengthens the fragile eye contour area and eyelashes.
- No greasy finish.
- Good skin tolerance.
How to use Sensibio h2O eye makeup remover?
Especially suitable for sensitive skin, you should use micellar water on your eyes and lips to remove makeup.
First, apply the product to a cotton pad. Secondly, place it on the eyes and leave it for a few seconds to soften the surface. Finally, wipe it over your skin to remove makeup and impurities.
Note that you should use a cotton pad for each area to be cleaned. 1 cotton pad for each eye, plus a cotton pad in case you are going to remove makeup on the lips.
To cleanse the remaining areas of your face use Bioderma sensibio h2o.
We recommend that you continue your skincare routine by applying Sensibio defensive rich cream.