Eucerin spray transparent spf50
Eucerin spray transparent spf50 is a sunscreen ideal for normal and oily skin that offers cell protection to the skin. As such, it guarantees a high sun protection factor, and its spray formula allows it to be transparent, and non-greasy, as well as leaving no residue on the skin when in use.
A practical, water-resistant, high sun protection, ideal for normal and oily skin and hairy and hairless skin or scalp.
Skin damage is not only caused by UV rays. High-energy visible light (HEVIS) generates free radicals that cause photoaging (premature skin aging from the sun), and a high UV protection factor is not enough to prevent it. Eucerin sun sprays include Advanced Spectral Technology, which protects the skin not only against UV rays but also from the negative effects of HEVIS light.
In that sense, this body sunscreen spray provides adequate protection against sun-induced skin damage thanks to:
- A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S, which provides reliable protection against sunburn (as per EU recommendation).
- DNA protection with Glycyrrhetinic Acid, which supports the skin’s own DNA protection and regeneration mechanisms.
- Cell Protection with Lycochalcone A – a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells against free radical damage.
- 100% transparent;
- Non-sticky and non-greasy;
- It’s easy to apply and quickly absorbed;
- Water resistance;
- High sun protection factor;
- Suitable for normal and oily skin;
- Offers cell protection to the skin.
How to use Eucerin spray transparent spf50?
Body sunscreen is ideal for normal and oily skin, as well as for acne-prone skin.
Apply generously before sun exposure. It is important to use a sufficient amount of product, so apply a generous layer of sunscreen over the entire body surface. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, sweating, or towel-drying.
Avoid the product coming into contact with your eyes.
Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
Also, never skip using after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one.
Avoid contact with the eyes and do not use it on young children.