Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner with soothing propoerties ideal for all skin types, face & eyes…
Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing toner is the last step of skin cleansing ritual. Indicated to apply after the make-up remover and with the help of a cotton, this lotion is responsible for the correct cleaning of the skin.
Its natural organic rose water fragrance makes make-up removal an enjoyable moment of well-being.
Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner benefits
- Tones the skin leaving it firmer and stronger;
- Removes the make-up;
- Eliminates the most resistant impurities;
- Balances skin pH;
- Softens the skin surface;
- and Hydrates the upper layers to increase the permeability to the following moisturizing care.
The application of toner is quite important in a daily routine. This is because it enhances the tolerance of the skin and the effectiveness of the treatments that are placed later.
Formulated with Vinolevure, a patented Caudalie moisturizing agent, the skin is instantly smoothed, moisturized, and filled. Ready to benefit in full of a treatment care. Ideal for applying after cleansing the skin with a Micellar Water, a Cleansing Milk, a Cleansing Foam, or a Cleansing Oil. Gently removing the veil that these products leave on the skin.
Composed with 99% natural origin ingredients, it is alcohol-free and respects the skin’s natural balance. Tested dermatologically and ophthalmologically. Yuka score: 100/100.
Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner Beauty Tips
- 1. Morning and evening, soak a cotton pad with 3 pumps of Moisturising Toner.
- 2. On clean skin, gently sweep the cotton pad all over your face, not forgetting your neck. Do not rinse.
Caudalie’s Cleansers are having a makeover and become VINOCLEAN, a new line of eco-friendly cleaners, with vegan and highly natural formulas. Caudalie is committed:
- – New bottles in 100% recycled and recyclable plastic*
- – 50-tonne saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- – Carbon footprint reduced by 45%**
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist (except for the Instant Foaming Cleanser). No existing recyclable pumps: to be collected by Terracycle in our Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.