Cerave SA Smoothing Cleanser is a gentle renewing cleansing gel for dry, rough, and bumpy skin…
Cerave SA Smoothing Cleanser is a gentle, non-drying, cleansing gel that performs a gentle exfoliation while cleansing the skin. A gentle formula, suitable for dry, rough, and irregular skin (sometimes known as “chicken skin“) which has ceramides to restore the skin barrier. And, simultaneously, it contains salicylic acid, which enhances cell renewal and improves skin texture.
SA Smoothing Cleanser improves the texture of the skin, restores the skin barrier, and prevents the recurrence of the sensation of extreme dryness and itching.
With exfoliating and smoothing action, SA Smoothing Cleanser is the solution for skin that, by losing water, become excessively dry, rough, and irregular.
Double action: hydration & exfoliation
CeraVe cleansing gel is a complete solution to combat dryness and eliminate skin roughness.
For a moisturizing action it is formulated with:
- 1) Ceramides: CeraVe products have a complex blend of natural plant-derived phytoceramides. This unique combination of ceramides, similar to those found in the skin, helps to restore the ideal levels of ceramides in the skin. As a result, they soothe dry skin by reducing water loss from the skin, increasing hydration, and helping repair the skin barrier.
- 2) Hyaluronic Acid: Helps to provide prolonged hydration without blocking pores, contributing to firmer and smoother skin.
- 3) Niacinamide: Plays a key role in soothing and helping to repair the skin barrier. It has calming benefits as well as antioxidant properties.
It also contains the powerful MVE Technology (Multivesicular Emulsion Technology) that allows the gradual release of active ingredients, which ensures skin hydration for 24 hours.
For an exfoliating action:
The key ingredient of this formula for a gentle, yet effective, exfoliating action: Salicylic Acid. A fast penetrating active that favors an accelerated and uniform skin exfoliation. By promoting the natural peeling of the skin, salicylic acid helps to loosen dead skin cells, revealing fresh and healthy skin. This mild exfoliation can also help prevent pores from clogging up with dead skin cells, minimizing acne. In other words, CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser provides a gentle, non-irritating exfoliation, without harsh microbeads that can scratch your skin.
- Effectively cleanses to remove dirt and oil
- Salicylic acid helps exfoliate the skin for a soft and smooth finish
- Enriched with antioxidant vitamin D
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- No harsh no microbeads that can irritate the skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to use Cerave SA Smoothing Cleanser – The Anti-Roughness Routine?
Start your routine with skin hygiene. To do this, use the SA Smoothing Cleanser. Wet skin with lukewarm water, and massage the cleanser into the skin in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse.
Then, moisturize your skin with SA Smoothing Cream. Formulated with urea, LHA, and salicylic acid, this moisturizer will continue the exfoliating action initiated by the cleansing gel, without neglecting skin hydration. For dry, rough, irregular, and callused skin on your feet, opt for Cerave SA Renewing Foot Cream.
Note: SA Smoothing Cleanser is also suitable for use on your face and body as well as acne-prone skin, this salicylic acid cleanser not only exfoliates the skin but with three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide, it also helps soften and smooth the skin without disrupting its protective barrier.
Find more Cerave products here.