Eucerin anti-pigment night cream
Eucerin anti-pigment night cream is a regenerating night cream developed to provide even, radiant skin upon awakening. As such, it has a formula composed of Thiamidol that not only effectively reduces dark spots but also prevents their reappearance.
Renew and treat your skin while you rest.
Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences, and aging can cause an increase in melanin production and as a result trigger hyperpigmentation. That comes in the form of dark spots and age spots (also known as sun spots), in different sizes, making the skin look uneven.
To mitigate the appearance of spots, Eucerin has developed a night cream with the effective ability to renew the skin during the night. This, while you sleep, will act at the root of hyperpigmentation and improve the overall appearance of the face. Which, as a result, becomes brighter, more even, and smoother.
For this purpose, the following active ingredients are highlighted:
– Thiamidol, a Eucerin patented ingredient that acts at the root of hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin production in the skin, thus fading existing dark spots. In addition, it prevents the formation of new dark spots. Thanks to its high efficacy, this active ingredient shows results after two weeks.
– In addition, the formula is also enriched in Dexpanthenol. This is an active ingredient known to contribute to skin regeneration during the night. Making it more even and radiant upon waking.
- Makes skin more even and radiant;
- Effectively reduces dark spots and prevents their reappearance;
- Hydrates and protects the skin;
- Contributes to night-time cell renewal
- Light fragrance and quick absorption.
How to use the Eucerin anti-pigment night cream?
First, start by cleansing your skin very thoroughly with your favorite Eucerin cleansing product. Choose from:
- Eucerin dermatoclean cleansing Gel (for normal to combination skin);
- Eucerin dermatoclean Cleansing Emulsion (for dry skin).
Next, apply a toner, such as the Eucerin dermatoclean gentle toner, to prepare the skin for the application of skincare products.
After the toner, apply the Eucerin anti-pigment dual serum. Apply once a day (morning or evening) to thoroughly cleanse the face, neck, and décolleté. Massage gently to penetrate the skin, avoiding contact with the eyes.
Now, apply Eucerin anti-pigment spot-correcting stick. Use it once a day (morning or evening) directly to dark spots, avoiding contact with the eyes.
Follow this with moisturizing with anti-pigment night cream. Apply it to the face, neck, and décolleté while massaging gently into the skin.