Eucerin dermopure oil control mattifying fluid
Eucerin dermopure mattifying fluid allows you to reduce imperfections, such as pimples and blackheads while calming the skin and providing an 8-hour anti-shine effect. It is effective even on the most demanding acne-prone skin.
Very well tolerated, this fluid leaves the skin smoother and with a long-lasting matte appearance.
Dermopure is a care line specially developed for skin prone to imperfections and acne. In this sense, the products that make it up have gentle but effective formulations, enriched in moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, and sebum-regulating agents. In addition, it will help in the regeneration of the skin making it softer and smoother.
Thus, the dermopure mattifying fluid not only fights the appearance of pimples and blackheads effectively but also helps control blemish- and acne-prone skin in the long term.
To this end, the presence of the following active ingredients stands out:
- Salicylic Acid offers a renewing action to the skin. That is, it not only removes dead skin but also unclogs pores and softens the surface. As a result, it is clinically proven to significantly reduce pimples and blackheads.
- Lycochalcone A to calm skin irritation and inflammation while reducing redness.
- Sebum-regulating technology in turn reduces the production of skin oil.
- And lastly, the mattifying particles are responsible for providing 8h of anti-shine effect without clogging pores.
In short, it soothes irritation, reduces the appearance of pores, helps control skin oil, and prevents the appearance of new imperfections.
- 8h anti-shine effect.
- Reduces impurities and refines the skin.
- Prevents excess sebum production
- Calms the skin.
- Fights pimples and blackheads.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Prevents the appearance of new imperfections.
- Improves the global aspect of the skin.
How to use Eucerin dermopure mattifying fluid?
Suitable for mild to moderate acne-prone skin. Apply both morning and evening.
First of all, start by cleansing the skin using the Eucerin dermopure oil control cleansing gel.
Then apply fluid to the face. Use approximately one pea of the care to massage over the entire face.
Immediately after, apply sunscreen. For example, the Eucerin oil control dry touch spf50+.
Finally cover imperfections and correct skin tone with Eucerin dermopure oil control stick corrector. We recommend applying only on the affected area with a thin layer. Finally, in the morning routine cover imperfections and correct skin tone with a concealer stick. We recommend applying only on the affected area with a thin layer. Also, it is advisable not to apply it to the lips or the skin under the eyes.
At night you can combine it with the oil control skin renewal treatment, which should be applied first.