Nuxe sun face light fluid spf50
Nuxe sun face light fluid spf50 is a sunscreen that offers excellent protection against UVA/UVB rays while preventing premature photoaging and deeply moisturizing the complexion.
In an ultra-practical pocket format, it has a light, fluid texture with a “naked skin” effect.
Distinguished by its sensory texture, summer scent, and innovative formula this product is composed of a set of ingredients that envelop the skin in a moisturizing veil while protecting it from the harmful effects of sun exposure. Moreover, thanks to its high melting texture it blends into the skin without leaving any greasy or white residue. Therefore, it not only offers protection against premature photoaging but also an even tan.
For this purpose it is mainly composed of:
- 3 sunscreens that act against UVB and UVA rays.
- Extracts of a natural origin, namely rice, rosemary, and vitamin E. Recognized for their antioxidant power, they protect against aging skin signs like the dark spots.
- Water hyacinth extract that will prevent dehydration.
While providing a sublime tan, its evocative vacation scent with notes of sweet Orange, tiare and vanilla is an irresistible invitation to enjoy summer the best way.
Water-resistant, photo-stable formula.
How to use Nuxe sun face light fluid spf50?
Face sunscreen indicated for normal to combination skin.
Skin expert opinion
First shake the bottle well. Then with a gentle massage apply the product over the face while avoiding the eye contour area.
You should reapply generously after every 2 hours. Especially, in case of perspiration, bath as well as rubbing.
- Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours (12h-16h). Nevertheless, you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never stop using after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. Since it will not only increase the duration of your tan and give luminosity to the skin but also prevent premature aging.
Learn more about Nuxe products here.