D’Aveia Mandelic Lipstick
D’aveia mandelic lipstick is composed of Mandelic acid at 5% concentration, a substance extracted from almonds, eliminates flaking of the lips, and has a moisturizing action. In addition, it offers an anti-irritant and soothing action.
Specially formulated to moisturize, lubricate and protect dry and very dry lips, the lipstick has an emollient formula that eliminates flaking of the skin while restoring moisture to the lips.
Thus, in addition to making the skin perfectly soft, it provides an anti-irritant and soothing action. To this end, it is composed mainly of:
- Mandelic acid 5%, extracted from the almond will eliminate flaking, as well as restore hydration to the lips.
- Vegetable oils confer an emollient and lubricating action.
- Vitamin E and Bisabolol add an anti-irritant and soothing action.
- Suitable dryness and flaking.
- Protects against external agressors. Namely cold weather, heat, sun exposure, wind exposure, and air conditioning.
- It moisturizes, and protects the lips.
- Soothing action.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Rich in emollient and lubricant vegetable oils.
Mandelic acid at 5% concentration, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Bisabolol, Corn oil.
How to use D’aveia mandelic lipstick?
Suitable for all skin types, it is especially indicated to treat dryness and lip peeling.
Apply on the lips several times a day, whenever needed.
Learn more about D’aveia products here.