Eucerin sun protection face cream cc cream spf 50+
Eucerin sun protection face cream cc cream spf 50+ contains a high UV protection factor, biological cell protection, and an immediate correction to a medium tone giving a more radiant and uniform skin appearance.
A tinted cream suitable for sensitive skin.
The Cream CC Cream SPF 50+ by Eucerin is an advanced face sun cream with color pigments that provides an even and natural tan. The light texture leaves the skin with a mattifying look.
Compatible with sensitive skin, this sunscreen care has a gentle composition thanks to its fragrance-free, paraben-free and non-comedogenic formula. Suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin.
Thus, the presence of the following active ingredients stands out:
- A very effective and photostable UVA/UVB filter system offers reliable protection against sunburn.
- Cell protection with Lycochalcone A, a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells against free radical damage.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid protects DNA and strengthens the skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
- Tinted cream for immediate correction to a medium tone;
- Easy application and light texture;
- Suitable for sensitive skin;
- Non-greasy, non-sticky;
- High UV protection factor;
- Biological cell protection;
- Gives the skin more radiant and even skin.
How to use Eucerin sun protection face cream cc cream spf 50+?
Suitable for all skin types, this care can be used even for extremely sensitive skin after chemical peels and laser treatments.
Use it as the last step of your skincare routine. On days of prolonged exposure, apply about 30 minutes before exposure. In terms of quantity, to cover your face, neck, and décolleté we recommend using a thick line of cream extending from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
You should also reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure to the sun. That is, roughly every two hours or after bathing and/or swimming.
Product not recommended for children.
Avoid the product coming into contact with your eyes.
Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
Also, never skip using after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one.
Avoid contact with the eyes and do not use it on young children.