Filorga NCEF-Reverse Mat supreme multi-correction fluid
Filorga NCEF-Reverse Mat supreme multi-correction fluid is a care concentrated in NCEF. Suitable for normal to combination skin, it will correct the main effects of time. Namely, dull, uneven, and even aged skin.
Highly effective, this product will intensively renew skin quality and correct loss of firmness and luminosity. Furthermore, it fills in and prevents the formation of new wrinkles.
To achieve its goals, the formula is composed of a set of essential minerals and vitamins that will revitalize the skin from the inside out. Thus, it includes:
- NCEF, a brand-exclusive complex whose concentration is equivalent to injectable aesthetic treatments.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to increase the skin’s hydration levels, filling it out.
- Collagen is responsible for restoring firmness.
- And finally, Vitamins A, H, and E will boost luminosity.
Likewise, it acts simultaneously with other efficacy enhancers on wrinkle smoothing, skin sagging, and complexion homogeneity.
As a result, your skin will be smoothed and plumped.
- Fluid cream texture with a matte effect.
- Improves dull, uneven, and aged skin.
- Suitable for normal to combination skin,
- Regenerating effect.
- Increases moisture levels.
- Detoxic effect.
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles.
- Perfecting complex (anti-shine and anti-pores).
- Smoothed, luminous, and plumped skin.
How to use Filorga NCEF – reverse mat supreme multi-correction fluid?
This renewing cream intended to improve the appearance and feel of the skin is suitable for normal to combination skin. To achieve the desired results, it should be applied daily, in the morning and/or evening.
First of all perfectly clean and dry your skin. Then, after applying the essence and serum, you should apply the multi-corrector cream to the face, neck, and neckline. During this moment perform a gentle massage. On the face, the application of the cream should be done with movements from top to bottom. As for the neck, the correct way is to apply the product from top to bottom. This way it will activate circulation and correct flaccidity.