Isdin ureadin podos gel oil
Isdin ureadin podos gel oil is a foot care that eliminates the hard skin, roughness, and thickened skin on the heel and sole of the foot. Indicated for dry and cracked feet.
With a non-greasy, quick-absorbing gel-oil texture, it moisturizes intensely giving an optimal level of hydration.
Designed to repair cracks in the feet and heels, Ureadin has a formula rich in moisturizing, nourishing, and exfoliating ingredients, capable of providing results in just three days.
Thus, wrapped in an ultra-light and comfortable oil-gel texture, the dry skin of the feet quickly absorbs the ingredients that, as a result, will eliminate rough and dry skin.
To this end, it is composed mainly of:
- Allantoin, panthenol, and shea butter. Rich in hydrating and nourishing benefits, these active ingredients restore moisture levels, keeping it lastingly comfortable.
- In turn, lactic acid will perform a gentle and gradual exfoliating action that allows the skin to renew itself.
- And finally, urea (10%) not only intensely moisturizes, but also retains water, giving an optimal level of hydration to the skin.
- Repair the cracks in the feet.
- Eliminates rough, and thick skin.
- Intensely moisturizes.
- Light, non-greasy texture that absorbs quickly.
- Proven results from the third day of use.
How to use Isdin ureadin podos gel oil?
Especially suitable for removing rough, and thick skin from the heel and sole of the foot. In this sense, its application should be done daily, twice a day. Preferably in the morning and at night before going to bed.
At times of greater dryness and roughness, start by properly cleansing the skin. Then apply the cream while doing a circular massage. Pay particular attention to the roughest and most sensitized areas.
To keep your skin perfectly moisturized and cared for, keep applying the foot cream once a day.
Find more Isdin products here.