La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5+ ultra-repairing soothing balm with 5% panthenol – New Formula
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5+ is a repairing and soothing cream for weakened and irritated skin. Its function is to repair the skin’s cutaneous barrier and intensely relieve fragile and irritated skin while reducing marks. Suitable for use on the face and body, its formula combines Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, and Madecassoside known for its soothing properties.
As a result, the skin is immediately nourished and comfortable. Redness and irritation are relieved, providing enormous comfort.
La Roche Posay laboratories follow a very strict formulation charter and rigorous clinical tests that attest to the effectiveness and safety of the formula even on sensitive skin. Cicaplast Baume B5+ is formulated according to this strict formulation chart and contains:
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) immediately soothes fragile skin;
- Madecassoside accelerates the repair of the skin barrier and favors good cell organization for even healing.
- Copper, zinc, and magnesium, an association of minerals that stimulates the production of new cells by rebuilding the layers of damaged skin.
- And a Tribioma Prebiotic Complex that aims to rebalance the irritated skin microbiome.
Fragrance-free and tested on sensitive skin, this soothing repairing balm is formulated to be applied to the body, face, and lips. Creamy balm texture that dries quickly and leaves a protective film on the skin, without a greasy or sticky finish.
Who is Cicaplast Baume B5+ indicated for?
This repairing care is particularly suitable for fragile and irritated skin, whether in children or adults and even babies. It should be used to repair sensitive or sensitized skin after epidermal damage such as diaper rash, peri-oral irritation, micro-cracks, intense dryness, and skin irritation, or, after aesthetic procedures such as laser, post-depilation, and post-chemical peeling, among others.
- Repair and nourish fragile skin
This repairing cream contains Madecassoside, a molecule extracted from the Centella Asiatica plant, widely known for its soothing and anti-redness properties. It also combines Copper and Zinc that clean the epidermis. While Shea Butter associated with Glycerin intensely nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Soothe and ease the discomfort of irritated skin
Thanks to the high concentration of vitamin B5 (Panthenol 5%), Cicaplast Baume B5+ quickly relieves feelings of discomfort.
Efficacy Tested under Dermatological Control
- Smoothed and relieved skin for 88% of patients*
- Fast absorption and non-sticky finish for 90% of subjects*
- The product reduces the feeling of discomfort: 82%*
- Skin looks less damaged: 90%*
*Test performed on 51 adults (18-68 years old) with dry patches. Application on the body, face, and lips, 2 times a day for 4 weeks. Self-assessments after 4 weeks of application
How to use La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5+?
Use Cicaplast Baume B5+ on dry, clean skin. Apply twice a day to fragile skin on the face, body, and lips in a thin or thick layer, depending on the intensity of redness and irritation. Avoid the eye area.
With a high tolerance, it is formulated without parabens, without perfume, and without lanolin. Does not leave white marks!
Find more La Roche Posay products here.