La roche posay toleriane dermallergo eye cream
La Roche posay toleriane dermallergo eye cream is a triple-action restorative care. Therefore it offers an anti-irritation, anti-itching, and anti-redness action to allergy-prone skin.
Suitable for eczema-prone eyes. Features a nourishing, ultra-light, fresh texture with La Roche-Posay Thermal Water for immediate treatment.
The Toleriane Ultra range has been reformulated and is now Toleriane Dermallergo. A new name, pack, and formula. Developed through the science of the microbiome, it includes a new ingredient.
In this sense, with a very minimalist formula, toleriane dermallergo eye cream features optimal tolerability to guarantee immediate and lasting relief to the most sensitive eyes. Thus it is composed of Sphingobioma, Neurosensine, Niacinamide, and LaRoche-Posay Thermal Water, a natural anti-irritant.
- Sphingobioma, an innovative ingredient of unique probiotic fraction, penetrates quickly into the skin restoring the balance of the microbiome.
- In turn, Neurosensine and Niacinamide, with a calming effect, reduce discomfort by significantly decreasing skin irritation.
- Lastly, La Roche Posay’s Thermal Spring Water intensely soothes.
- The skin is durably strengthened.
- Suitable for ultra-sensitive skin.
- Moisturizes for 48h.
- Repairs and protects the skin barrier.
- Tested on allergic skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
- Ultra-light, fresh texture.
How to use La roche posay toleriane dermallergo eye cream?
Repairing care is indicated for ultra-sensitive eye contours prone to allergies and eczema.
Immediately after placing a small amount of the product on the fingertips, gently wipe over the eye contour and eyelid area. Apply light pressure from the inside of the eye to the outside. Repeat this process every day to avoid relapses, both in the morning and evening.
Learn more about La Roche Posay products here.