Lancaster Sun Perfect Infinite Glow Spf30 Cream Anti-wrinkles and Dark Spots
Lancaster Sun Perfect Infinite Glow Spf30 Cream is a facial sunscreen that combines sun protection with skincare. Thus, it protects, brightens the face, and also prevents the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots.
Perfectly protected skin reveals its natural glow, more even and free of signs of aging. The results are immediate!
The unique formula combines innovative technologies with a light, moisturizing texture that synergistically offers high protection, enhances natural radiance, and has a wonderful anti-aging action. That is, they prevent the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots. Thus, in a velvety finish, the complexion is immediately illuminated.
For this purpose it is, above all, composed of:
- Full Light Technology, in addition to UVA/UVB filters, also protects against infrared and visible light.
- Anti-Age Technology, the fusion of soy and black pepper berry will help prevent the appearance of wrinkles as well as other signs of premature skin aging.
- Whitening Complex is responsible for minimizing the appearance of dark spots.
- Anti-Pollution Complex with ginger extracts. This will reinforce the anti-spot action while restoring the skin’s natural luminosity.
- And lastly, light reflectors instantly reflect light. Giving the face a radiant look as a result.
Developed for women seeking to prevent the signs of skin aging and an instant natural glow.
How to use Lancaster Sun Perfect Infinite Glow Spf30 Cream Anti-wrinkles and Dark Spots?
Apply Sun Perfect Infinite Glow SPF50 to perfectly cleansed and hydrated skin. To do this, put a pea of product in your hand and spread it evenly over the entire face, neck, and décolleté. It can be used every day, or in moments of prolonged sun exposure.
If you prefer a more fluid texture, a higher protection index, or an anti-aging sunscreen with color, Lancaster offers Sun Perfect Infinite Glow SPF50 Tinted Fluid, with equally incredible results.
Note: Don’t forget to properly remove sunscreens at night with a suitable sunscreen cleanser! Oil textures are the most effective.
- Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours (12h-16h). Nevertheless, you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- Reapply generously after every 2 hours. Especially in case of perspiration, going to the bath as well as rubbing.
- At the same time, never stop using after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. It will increase the duration of your tan, brighten your skin, and prevent premature aging.