Mesoestetic Age Element Brightening Cream Multi-Antioxidant Action
Mesoestetic Age Element Brightening Cream treats the first signs of Chrono and Photoaging, expression lines, signs of fatigue, and dark spots while providing radiance to the skin. Thus, thanks to its antioxidant action, it attenuates the signs of premature aging and revitalizes the skin while restoring a more hydrated and uniform appearance.
With a light formula and highly melting texture, this illuminating cream evens out skin tone and smoothes imperfections.
The Age Element Brightening Solutions range includes a range of care products that not only provide an anti-aging action but also a potent antioxidant. In this way, with patented efficacy and formulas with epigenetic efficacy, they will act on the main markers of aging. As a result, it enhances the luminosity of the face and prevents premature aging.
In this sense, Age Element Brightening Cream presents itself as a revitalizing solution that treats the first signs of aging and brightens the face thanks to its multi-antioxidant action. For this purpose, it mainly comprises:
- [meso]epigen system complex that reverses oxidative stress by activating and maximizing endogenous antioxidant action.
- B-complex: results from the optimized association of vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. On the one hand, Stabilized Vitamin C ensures antioxidant and lighting action, as well as preventing aging. On the other hand, Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin in depth.
- AOX-V4: broad-spectrum antioxidant action. It revitalizes the face, giving it a more hydrated and uniform appearance.
- Bioferment derived from Salvia Sclarea modulates the communication between keratinocytes and melanocytes, reducing melanin production induced by external factors.
- Glucosides of vegetable origin favor epidermal renewal.
- Niacinamide decreases transepidermal water loss and balances ceramide content to improve skin texture.
Light and fast-absorbing gel-cream texture, suitable for the first signs of aging.
Epigenetics, the science behind the new Mesoestetic ranges
After years of research, Mesoestetic has developed a solution based on epigenetic science that can reverse the effects of age markers on genetic expression to counteract the signs of aging in the skin and enhance beauty at every stage of life.
The anti-aging epigenetic action is incorporated into each formula through the [meso]epigen system complex that acts on the main markers of aging:
- #SIRT1 cellular longevity enhancement – transverse anti-aging marker
- #PXDN antioxidant and ECM protection – specific anti-aging marker
- #COL #ELN structural proteins synthesis – specific anti-aging marker (Antiage Firming Solution range)
- #TGFβI #TGFβII regenerative action growth factors – specific anti-aging marker (Antiage Anti-Wrinkles Solution range)
For this, this complex has the combination of shikimic acid responsible for cell longevity, maslinic acid provides hydration, firmness, and redensification, and isoquercetin with antioxidant action.
How to apply Mesoestetic Age Element Brightening Cream?
Suitable for all skin types, Age Element Brightening Cream can be used twice a day. Both morning and night.
First, start by cleaning your skin properly. For a skin unifying action, we suggest Brightening Foam with glycolic acid and lactic acid as a cleansing foam. And then the Hydratonic Mist to balance the skin’s pH and allow the correct absorption of Mesoestetic treatment products.
To enhance the action of the Age Element Brightening Cream, we suggest the application of the serum from the same range, the Mesoestetic Age Element Brightening Serum. Soon after, distribute the cream evenly over the face through light massages. Continue until completely absorbed.
Complement your routine for complete protection against photoaging with the application of a very high-protection sunscreen. Mesoestetic has two great solutions, Mesoprotech Mineral Matt SPF50 for oily skin or Melan 130 Pigment Control SPF50 for skins with dark spots.
Discover more Mesoestetic products here.